Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: March Content Update - Teasers & Info!

New Resident
    Can I store royal bldg or have to sell? Do you know to what RP?

Executive Chef
    Still no mystery box from adventures but have been getting gems every few days which is great too. Bandits one dropped five gems today and purple cow dropped gems twice this week. Luck with golden apple is still pending though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tookadee View Post
    Can I store royal bldg or have to sell? Do you know to what RP?
    You need to sell the buildings. At level 30, you can only have 24 or 26 (I forgot) royal buildings. Best to sell watch tower, lantern spire or love spire. You can check the number of royal buildings you have by looking at your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Agreed! This is my experience, too. I rarely do the dark caves because it is too expensive to do daily. But I get good stuff half the time!
    I'm going to try this and see if I get lucky! So far I haven't had any special crate booty apart from a cutie valentine sheep. Scarecrow, campfire, carriage, bench, pumpkin hutch, HARRRRRRR Bandits, I'm gonna get you!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    You need to sell the buildings. At level 30, you can only have 24 or 26 (I forgot) royal buildings. Best to sell watch tower, lantern spire or love spire. You can check the number of royal buildings you have by looking at your profile.
    Thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112