Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Dragon

Farm Supplier
    I got mine fairly recently with night/scarecrow. Was trying for ANY night hybrid, since I didn't have a single one.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the hunter dragon with my lvl 9 night & my lvl8 elf. This egg was the result of a fail. I was trying for the new night elf.lol But it was a sweet surprise as I have tried many different green dragons trying for the hunter before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I just got the hunter dragon with my lvl 9 night & my lvl8 elf. This egg was the result of a fail. I was trying for the new night elf.lol But it was a sweet surprise as I have tried many different green dragons trying for the hunter before.
    Lol I thought Elf/Night was the combo for Night Elf before it was released. You know now that Night Elf is purple/black, right?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I do now! Lol Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Not to get off the hunter dragon but I need to know how to breed the peacock. I got it on my iPod & wasn't paying attention, didn't know what egg I got & put it in the nest, saw it was a peacock then couldn't remember the parents. I'm old, what can I say.lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Read through the dark dragons thread and it seems that most (not many posted) success was with forest. A couple posts about using poison or aurora. Apparently not many bragged about getting this dragon cause the posts are far and few. I want to try for this dragon too but I really want goblin- want those gem clusters.
    i just completed my goblin goal but whats up with the gem clusters? do they just appear or what?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Thanks. I will go back to dark dragon hybrids after i get tired of trying for pink hybrids. (which could be any moment now).
    i have been using my night and virtue. thats how i got my goblin. but i figure you have a chance of getting moon, goblin, mask, and i'm not sure what the names of the pink/blue and pink/purple mixes. but hey i figured i would give it a shot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    i just completed my goblin goal but whats up with the gem clusters? do they just appear or what?
    Depends. If you are android, you need to email TL and tell them you finished the goal and they will send the gem cluster to your island. If you are IOS, you should be able to get one free (poss in your storage) or go to the market and see what it says under the gem cluster for sale item.

Farm Supplier
    Why is this dragon so flipping hard to breed? I have gotten diamond hybrids (yes plural....four to be exact), Troll, and countless Super rare dragons easier than this one! The island and coral fails are making me mental!!! Anyone have any advice?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    Why is this dragon so flipping hard to breed? I have gotten diamond hybrids (yes plural....four to be exact), Troll, and countless Super rare dragons easier than this one! The island and coral fails are making me mental!!! Anyone have any advice?
    Ouch.. although it sounds like you've had some pretty nice fails. I don't have this one yet either, but if I did I would trade some luck with you for those diamond hybrids!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast