Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Dragon

Executive Chef

Hunter Dragon

Hunter Dragon

19 Hours

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-13 at 12:56 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    I swear this was a sticky? Huh.

Anyway, I wonder why this is Rare and the Goblin Dragon super rare...

The Honorable Panda
    Hey does anyone have combos for this dragon?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey does anyone have combos for this dragon?
    Read through the dark dragons thread and it seems that most (not many posted) success was with forest. A couple posts about using poison or aurora. Apparently not many bragged about getting this dragon cause the posts are far and few. I want to try for this dragon too but I really want goblin- want those gem clusters.

Banned
    My Night dragon is evolving, I was going to try to breed it with Diamond first but I want Hunter, he is the best black dragon. I might breed it with Forest first, or Fuzzy.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-13 at 01:48 PM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    After a few gazillion islands. I got it with night/poison.

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Read through the dark dragons thread and it seems that most (not many posted) success was with forest. A couple posts about using poison or aurora. Apparently not many bragged about getting this dragon cause the posts are far and few. I want to try for this dragon too but I really want goblin- want those gem clusters.
    Hi. Got goblin but did not receive any gems. What is that gem cluster thing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I just tried a few combos... 2 fails I was happy about was Serpent & Ice Cream. I got a lot of Night, Mistmoth, Coral, Water, Island, Magic, Charm and Titan!! I would like TL to look into this and see if there is somthing they can do about it? It's annoying when these dragons break down but to break down so much is making Night combos boring and pointless.

Can we please have staff tell us why this is still going on and why has nothing been done about it? Like I said, we are used to the break downs but to get them all the time is a pain. I guess my big black habitat will only have 3 Night dragons there for a while, I doubt I will breed Night again until there is an update or new information about a fix with this problem so many of us are having.
    I posted this on another thread. If I didn't get Helios today I probably would be mad lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi. Got goblin but did not receive any gems. What is that gem cluster thing?
    Are you android or iOS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I got goblin while trying for Mask, so was quite happy about that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast