Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Android/Kindle] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Gem Cluster!

Banned
    Did anyone encounter some issues to get it ? Like with the Rose archway ? Like island problems, etc...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortinc View Post
    I know that there is the greedy goblin goal, but it looked like there was a gem cluster prize if you completed "Setting of the 2nd Sun," which is the goal with the night dragon. Was that just a glitch or should we send in the same email for that too? Maybe insert "Setting of the 2nd Sun" instead of "Greedy Goblin" in the email?
    I think its a 2-part quest, you have to complete greedy goblin to get the gem cluster, not just breed a night dragon/build habitat/purchase the banner.
    But since dark dragons should be permanent, I'm guessing there won't be an expiry for this goal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Did anyone encounter some issues to get it ? Like with the Rose archway ? Like island problems, etc...
    Did not encounter any problems for the rose archway, haven't gotten the goblin so I haven't done it for this.
    I just copied the email template from the first post, added my storm8 ID to it and sent it.
    In fact, got the archway quite fast, like under 2 hours.
    They will send a reply informing you that it has been added to your island.

Banned
    Cool. Thank you !

Okay, that woud make sense, thanks. I just wish they would have made it look like a two part goal so that it wouldn't be so confusing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortinc View Post
    Okay, that woud make sense, thanks. I just wish they would have made it look like a two part goal so that it wouldn't be so confusing.
    A two part goal like they did for the Birthday decoration would be cool, that way we can effectively retrieve it from storage that way. I wouldn't be opposed to that. Course, it would be nice to have access to storage soon *hint* *hint*

Fashion Designer
    That's weird, when I got the RSVP needed it was added to my market at $0 right away. I didn't need to email this time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    That's weird, when I got the RSVP needed it was added to my market at $0 right away. I didn't need to email this time
    I think that is because the robot monument is free. the gem cluster need to be bought if we want more but the initial reward for completing the goal is a free one so they couldn't let us retrieve it from the market

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    I think that is because the robot monument is free. the gem cluster need to be bought if we want more but the initial reward for completing the goal is a free one so they couldn't let us retrieve it from the market
    Ok, was wondering why different

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone received their gem cluster yet? I sent an email 2 days ago and have not heard anything.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast