Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    Hey guys...this has only been up for a few hours and you're all breeding the black dragons. How are you doing it? What base colors can you use to get the Night Dragon? Please tell be soon because I want to start trying ASAP :-))
    Purple + Blue.

Rhino Keeper
    Max habitats is 40, i'm on iPhone and playing Valentine's edition.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    Hey guys...this has only been up for a few hours and you're all breeding the black dragons. How are you doing it? What base colors can you use to get the Night Dragon? Please tell be soon because I want to start trying ASAP :-))
    Blue and Purple ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Night dragon 23 hours, hunter dragon 19 hours, goblin dragon 9 hours. 1000 to feed at level 6

Rhino Keeper
    Earlier I sold a diamond dragon/diamond habitat to buy the black habitat, there was no other way to get it. But it looks like my game is showing a 40 habitat limit now as well. Thanks? I guess. lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    Earlier I sold a diamond dragon/diamond habitat to buy the black habitat, there was no other way to get it. But it looks like my game is showing a 40 habitat limit now as well. Thanks? I guess. lol.
    I sold a diamond and diamond habitat as well just so I could purchase the new habitat. Oh well :-(

Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Got mine first try.
    Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, mine is increased to 40 too, hurray!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    gazebo and kissing dragons are also craftable?! what do you need for both of them?
    Ack, I completely forgot to check. I just pressed CRAFT on the castle, because I was overly excited. But I can post a picture from another account if you want me to!

Rhino Keeper
    The habitat increase is great news for sure, (thank you for that) and I love having the dark dragons. They are awesome. Great stuff for the game. Just wish these releases were timed better. I feel bummed (to put it lightly) that I spent gold on decor that I can now craft (lesson learned, never spending gold on decor again), and that I sold a valuable dragon that I didn't have to because the habitat cap increase was delayed. Little things like that make an otherwise awesome game kind of more frustrating than it should be. In other news... the hunter dragon is really cool. I have the egg and am excited for it. No luck with goblin yet.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast