Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I know right... I can't hatch it until I get another million coins because I'm not getting the small then upgrading it.
    Yeah, I agree. You end up paying 2.5Mil for a habitat when you go the upgrade route. Same with the Farms. Though, you don't need to get the middle farm before the fantasy farm, just sell small farm and buy fantasy farm. Saves a LOT of hassle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You can see a recent post I made regarding increasing the Habitat limit here. Also, please continue the discussion regarding Habitats on the current thread.

I read that thread, which was closed so I was unable to respond there.. so I'll respond here. I get the limitations that you spoke of.. however your tream hasnt made any great stride to fix the issue. Whether its reducing current animations, or removing a few to allow for habitat expansions, or allowing for some non animated dragons. There needs to be a RESOLUTION before you continue to expand the game with new content. You say you are considering your entire fanbase with the releases, but thats NOT TRUE.. you force people with end game scanarios to remove some of the content they have already worked towards if they want new content. I get the fact that people want new content, noone likes a stale game... but at the same time Id rather have the same 90 dragons until the resolution of habitat incease is solved before adding content that forces me to remove other content Ive spent hours working towards. Trust me, there are a LOT of people who feel this way. You are overly frustrating the hard core players who used to enjoy the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine first try.

1st try...epic fairy with epic mistmoth....13 hours!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tb328 View Post
    I got the Night Dragon breeding Aether and Coral both epic - fixing to breed Night Dragon with Forest
    32 hour breed time - sources say it is the Goblin

Executive Chef
    Are you sure it isn't a Titan?

Farm Supplier
    Sorry - I said I was going to breed with forest but actually bred with fire - result was 32 hour breed time - Goblin

Executive Chef
    Hahahaaaa i loveee the update for many reason .
    First , some gold items now are craftable. Just imagine how many pp spent gold buying it and now it's craftable =]]]
    second, no habitat raise means some pp have to sell their dragons( and i dont have to =]]] ) and now complaints are EVERYWHERE . Really enjoy reading this =]]]
    And yeah , new dragons yayyyy =]]]]

New Resident
    4 breed wizard and coral: coral, coral, coral and night i'm so happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20130228-234824.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	5800  

Banned
    Sorry - I said I was going to breed with forest but actually bred with fire - result was 32 hour breed time - Goblin
    Nope, That's a titan, one of the potential fails. The new night dragon is like the pink dragon, it can break down on subsequent breedings. The goblin contest is hard for anyone actually breeding instead of buying the dragon.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast