Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Fashion Designer
    Keep getting water over and over and over and over sold 60 of them so far

Rhino Keeper
    Should we be breeding these dragons on the valentines ds or it dosent make a difference ????

Rhino Keeper
    I can't stand the pink any more so I use the original version

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    which is considered the most up to date version? Or basically, can we go back to normal dragon story and stop playing the valentines edition?
    The Valentine's edition is the most up to date. I'm using the regular version (iOS) and the dragons can be bred but the goal is missing, it's only in the VE version.

Rhino Keeper
    On Kindle we have the goal as well. Thank you TL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    The Valentine's edition is the most up to date. I'm using the regular version (iOS) and the dragons can be bred but the goal is missing, it's only in the VE version.
    - and restarted the phone after writing this and the goal showed up...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Just one thing: this dragon should pnly be breedable after a certain level. Say, level 40. Because under that level, I highly doubt many players will have the required 500,000 for the habitat. It can be very frustrating, to breed a dragon and have to wait to many hours, just to be unable to hatch it...
    This is unfortunately SOMEWHAT my dilemma I bred it on my first try with magic and water... At least I think it is since its 23 hours... Only I'm level 14 and it won't let me buy a black sands habitat until level 23.... Can these guys reside anywhere else???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kandeegrlz View Post
    This is unfortunately SOMEWHAT my dilemma I bred it on my first try with magic and water... At least I think it is since its 23 hours... Only I'm level 14 and it won't let me buy a black sands habitat until level 23.... Can these guys reside anywhere else???
    I would just sell it. It seems to be a pretty common dragon and I'm sure it won't be any trouble getting it later on

New Resident

Night Dragon

I bred level 7 coral and level 9 wizard. Got Aether on third try And I got Night on fifth try. I used over 100 gold bars but it was worth it.

New Resident
    The language of my game used to be English. But this morning when I woke up, with updates of the new black dragons, the language has been changed to “Simple Chinese” automatically. I can't find in anywhere to fix this... Can anyone help to get it back as I feel very depressed to view the strange names at Simple Chinese…