Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way

-Jake.
    "BIG UPDATES" that make TL more $$$ and making players leave? LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I came home and powered up my ipad to see the update. Its perfect! I have my three nests full wih virtues and diamonds so i cant try right now, but thats ok. Tomorrow im allowing myself some gold. Thank gosh i got my diamonds a couple months ago or id jusr be anle to drool over the large black sands. I cant wait to see the other colors, especially the black diamonds.

Maybe the new news is the introduction of the other black hybrids and a pearl dragon to be crafted? I saw you can make some large ones.

It may be irritating but as a buyer of gems and boxes, plus lto's in fashion, farm, bakery and restaurant i dont whine when items are made available later without the gamble.

Its no ones fault if items were purchased and then later made as a craftable item. We want what we want when we want it. Its not TLs fault. Many KNEW a habitat increase was likely, no ones fault diamonds and liked dragons were sold. I kept my babies there with a fierce stuborness and lo and behold, i dont need to sell any of my 16 diamond habitats.

Everyone will gripe about what they want, but its a bore seeing every board filled with complaints, when we shoukd be having fun.

Now for MY fun, my castle is in the machine now. Im super happy they only use a small amount if small gems. Im making a bounty of them before any fixes come later!
    Classy response Baraze, nice to see someone just happy with the new features - as am I

Host(ess)
    First try breeding Ether and coral got me wizard wah to use gems up and hurry it up or wait

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way

-Jake.
    Oh wow, Jake! Good to see you round here. I think everyone is absolutely buzzing and thrilled about this update, so thank you! Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiggykitty View Post
    There is a bug
    I just bought the big 2 mil big black habitat. But after placement it's showing up as a small one?

I actually did it twice thinking I tapped the wrong one, but nope. It's the same thing. Help!
    I thought I had that problem as well. But nope, seems like it is the big one, only the info is for the small one. I am sure that when it's built, it will be the large one. Mine looks big, and not small.

Executive Chef
    Just one thing: this dragon should pnly be breedable after a certain level. Say, level 40. Because under that level, I highly doubt many players will have the required 500,000 for the habitat. It can be very frustrating, to breed a dragon and have to wait to many hours, just to be unable to hatch it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Just one thing: this dragon should pnly be breedable after a certain level. Say, level 40. Because under that level, I highly doubt many players will have the required 500,000 for the habitat. It can be very frustrating, to breed a dragon and have to wait to many hours, just to be unable to hatch it...
    Yeah that is a good point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I totally agree, the people who bought the valentines decor have had it way befor everbody who didn't by it. It is like with dragons, you can breed them al but you can also buy them with gold. I bought a castle cause i wanted one badly, now i can craft more if i wan't to, but don't think i will.

I can also agree a bit with Grondai, i think they come to cheep, they could have made it a little bit more difficult to get = large gems and maybe more gems. I can as it is now craft 37 castles.....!

But i LOVE the update so far, and i got the night dragon resting in its egg, i know i can't be patient enough to wait al 23 h but i will hold out a few more

with the dragons people knew from the start that they could either breed them or buy them, but with the decor it didnt give the option from the start , very misleading and unfair.

i want to buy the upgraded habits am just afraid that some day they we would be able to buy them for coins or become craftable or something like that

Fashion Designer
    On my saintstoo account I got it on my 2nd try... took me 8 tries on this account. Hes a hungry little hippo too. So stoked! THANK YOU TL for giving us more habitats!
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    with the dragons people knew from the start that they could either breed them or buy them, but with the decor it didnt give the option from the start , very misleading and unfair.

i want to buy the upgraded habits am just afraid that some day they we would be able to buy them for coins or become craftable or something like that
    Hey , good idea . Make the habitat craftable <3 i like that
    And yeah, you're right , it's not like dragons.

Farm Supplier
    I play on a Kindle and feel like it is my birthday!!!

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast