Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    Omg look at your spell shop guys!!!!!
    Tres cool eh?, im on with crafting me a lakeside castle up right now.cool

NIGHT DRAGON is breeding with Bubble and Coral (both lvl 8)...23 hours. And thank you to TL for increasing our habitats to 40. It would have been nice to know this info BEFORE having sold off 3 dragons and a habitat but at least I limited the damage. Also like to thank TL for the ability to craft more items with all these "unwanted" dragons we keep getting. So...THANK YOU!

Executive Chef
    An increase?? A habitat increase??? YES, an increase!!!!!! Thank you!!!! That will relieve a lot of pressure off so many players!!

Fashion Designer
    Would be nice to have my gold bars refunded on the lakeside castle since its craftable now!!! IJS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    100,000 apples to feed each one?

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    gazebo and kissing dragons are also craftable?! what do you need for both of them?
    Dragon Carriage: 1 sm emerald, 1 sm topaz---20 hrs. Lakeside Castle: 1 sm ruby, 1 sm sapphire---16 hrs. Those are the only Valentine's day items I see in my spell shop. Also large pearls, quartz (pink) and onyx for 10 small gems. SO glad I never buy decorations for gold. Sorry to those who did. Doesn't seem fair but I am very grateful we can craft these now. I assume we will have more craftable items coming since we can now craft large pearls, etc. FINALLY, a purpose for all those Love dragons!!! Yeah!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for including Kindle in this one!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kassierae19 View Post
    I just got the Night Dragon first try with lvl 10 Aether and lvl 10 Coral. So happy, considering I've been trying for over a week for Chocolate Dragon.
    Same here. Got mine first try with Epic Magic and Epic Coral. Still trying for that Chocolate Dragon, though....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Would be nice to have my gold bars refunded on the lakeside castle since its craftable now!!! IJS!!!
    I just saw that, i can make my self 37 castels just need a bigger island first

But i think it is a good thing and the habitat increase, i'm about to cry of joy

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way

-Jake.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast