Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Feb 28 Night Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Can you post the blog link?
    https://blog.teamlava.com/post/440286...ary-26-28-2013

Banned
    If this is only craftable with netherdust amethyst and topaz or something I am going to be grouchy.....

Banned
    That was fast! Thanks!

Host(ess)
    im ready!!!!

Farm Supplier
    OMG I love it! I hope it's not a crafting dragon since I'm on android. Ugh I feel so behind now... curse you passion!

Banned
    I wonder if they'll treat this new black element dragon like the virtue/pink dragon. You breed two (say water and magic) dragons to get the base dragon, then on subsequent breedings when you're trying for the hybrid dragons, it might break down to the base elements. It definitely makes it harder to get things, almost too hard, so I hope they DO NOT do this, but since they did it with pink, they may very well do it with dark.

However, hoping they provide a new element dragon (light and now dark) for better breading.

Thoughts/Comments/

Banned
    ie: something you buy from the market as oppose to breed.

my snowman dragon is cheesin it up in the bottom of that photo lol
    Photo bomb ;-))

Executive Chef
    How exciting! Black sands... There are white sands in Monster Story.
    They used the templatebfor scorpion/poison on this one. Pretty cool. I am kind of hoping this one is a hybrid (dark/air).

my snowman dragon is cheesin it up in the bottom of that photo lol
    Photobombing!

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I wonder if they'll treat this new black element dragon like the virtue/pink dragon. You breed two (say water and magic) dragons to get the base dragon, then on subsequent breedings when you're trying for the hybrid dragons, it might break down to the base elements. It definitely makes it harder to get things, almost too hard, so I hope they DO NOT do this, but since they did it with pink, they may very well do it with dark.

However, hoping they provide a new element dragon (light and now dark) for better breading.

Thoughts/Comments/
    I kind of hope they don't do that elemental thingy like in pink. I wonder if they have been designing this for a long time. If so, they should have already come up with a bunch of hybrids...

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    ie: something you buy from the market as oppose to breed.
    I hope it can be purchased instead of bred. Adding another element that seems like it's going to be hours to breed doesn't seem like a very appealing idea to me. Pink fails... Hate them!

Fashion Designer
    The new dark dragon will definitely not be bred, in my opinion, but sold for coins like light dragon. It just wouldn't make any sense, otherwise!

In the future, however, I could see a dark/light combined new element, "cloud" dragon. Grey, in other words... ooh we could have an elephant dragon. LOL

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast