Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Feb 28 Night Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I just really hope that the first post is correct and that Android will also be getting this new element/update bc I'm sooo excited about this and can't wait for tomorrow to get here!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    TL have been releasing so much in the last months so surly they can't have had the time to do this a big big update
    Well hopefully the time they spent on the little updates and this big one is a good reason android isnt caught up....dont want to get my hopes up but maube they will surprise android by finally getting dawn goals loaded ....I mean haw can we get dark goals and never get light goals... doesnt seem balanced ...one without the other....and tl did surprise android by releasing Pink with our vday version! Maybe they will get new dawn boosts and goas in place with the launch of dark edition.....then we will only be missing trading/crafting/album....hey I can dream right!!

Fashion Designer
    Sweet

Rhino Keeper
    It's Thursday where I live. 9.47am to be exact. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I'm trying very hard not to get my expectations up to high, TL have been releasing so much in the last months so surly they can't have had the time to do this a big big update

But, i keep seeing befor me going through my neither portal or in to my mountain were a hole new world opens up, new cool habiats and a moon and shadows and beautifull dark dragons. I know, don't get your hopes up, you just get disapointed ... But just can't help it. This is sooooooooo exciting, please be thursday soooooooon......
    Dragon is their new bread and butter it seems. With the most players and money spent on gold. They have been consistent with releases, even if it wasnt for android and kindle. If we are getting a new color i can expect that we will get a rare hybrid for the original colors. Fire, air, forest, water and magic. What ive been daydreaming about is the black/diamond hybrid! It will be a sight to behold I bet.

I guess...it's the idea of all the possibilities that can come from that dragon....and maybe just maybe android will get the crafting/trading a girl can hope.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie_Lou View Post
    I guess...it's the idea of all the possibilities that can come from that dragon....and maybe just maybe android will get the crafting/trading a girl can hope.
    You and me both. The Pink Dragons 'feature' was a surprise in the V-Day edition. Wasn't expecting that but very happy about it. I hope we can get this big surprise (plus boosts and dragon album) in this update too.

Host(ess)
    Is it time yet? It's 6:45pm 28th feb over here! Hehe

Banned
    All the dragon islands and dragons await on bated breath! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilllyjacck View Post
    Is it time yet? It's 6:45pm 28th feb over here! Hehe
    Yep me too ! Crosing fingers !