Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Feb 28 Night Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    ..... sigh - another dragon with no habitat to put it in...

Hmmmmm wonder where this is going...

more habitats?

Naw.. TL wouldnt do that.
    Acutally, with a dragon requiring new habitats, I honestly would be shocked with TL if they didn't.

Farm Supplier
    Happy, happy, happy, can't wait new black dragon which we have all wanted and new black habitats to put them in! What could be better? Yeah way to go TL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Acutally, with a dragon requiring new habitats, I honestly would be shocked with TL if they didn't.
    I dont see how this dragon will require a new habitat... its clearly a blue/yellow or purple/yellow or blue/purple/yellow mix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    I dont see how this dragon will require a new habitat... its clearly a blue/yellow or purple/yellow or blue/purple/yellow mix.
    No, it's been confirmed by TL that this is a new type dragon (Black) and will have Black Sands habitats... Look through the thread you will see many links to the blog about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by citius View Post
    would be good if it comes a new version of Dragon Story.. We just had new dawn, maybe next will be Dragon Story: Twilight..
    Well, with a new dark element I think there will HAVE to be a new version, but I'd like to see it called, "Dragon Story: Nightfall" or, perhaps, "Dragon Story: Darkness Falls" They could do some really interesting things with the island & the sky can have moon(s) & stars, maybe a bit of a milky-way effect in the sky! Can't wait!!! :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Check out TL's blog . They're also releasing new habitats that means new element !
    https://blog.teamlava.com/post/440286...ary-26-28-2013
    Okay, I know. That's new element, but I guess, we android user have to wait for this one
    the pink hybrid that I have is only Chocolate and I don't have time to breed Night, I hope Night is Common or if it's going to be rare, please doesn't has same ability with Pink (Pink: light,red. Night: ...., .... please not) !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Okay, I know. That's new element, but I guess, we android user have to wait for this one
    the pink hybrid that I have is only Chocolate and I don't have time to breed Night, I hope Night is Common or if it's going to be rare, please doesn't has same ability with Pink (Pink: light,red. Night: ...., .... please not) !
    it's my false, android don't have to wait...

Executive Chef
    If there is a new world+dragon stables+new habitats maybe that = better and new food options to farm

Farm Supplier
    By my count, this is the 18th dragon not released Kindle users.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    By my count, this is the 18th dragon not released Kindle users.
    How do you know?

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast