Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Question Thread

Fashion Designer
    Another question..... I want a water dragon, do I have to buy it or can I breed one? So far I have forest, fire,air and eagle egg cooking. I had a water one last time around but I can't remember if I paid for it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Another question..... I want a water dragon, do I have to buy it or can I breed one? So far I have forest, fire,air and eagle egg cooking. I had a water one last time around but I can't remember if I paid for it or not
    You can't breed a water dragon, you have to buy it. Same with air, fire, forest, and light dragons. you can however breed a magic dragon using blue and red, and later on breed the other hybrid colors (black,pink,mythic,fairytale,stone,dino,rainbow) using different color combinations.

Executive Chef
    You must buy your first Water dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    You can't breed a water dragon, you have to buy it. Same with air, fire, forest, and light dragons. you can however breed a magic dragon using blue and red, and later on breed the other hybrid colors (black,pink,mythic,fairytale,stone,dino,rainbow) using different color combinations.
    No, we can breed Water. Water x Water, Night x Night, Diamond x Water, Diamond x Night..

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    You must buy your first Water dragon
    haha we posted at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    No, we can breed Water. Water x Water, Night x Night, Diamond x Water, Diamond x Night..
    I think he was asking about getting his first water dragon, in order to breed a water dragon, one must first already posses a water dragon, sorry for confusion

Rhino Keeper
    currently, there are 5 color that must be bought from the market: fire, air, forest, water and light. you need to buy them first.

Fashion Designer
    Ok. Will have to buy it, thanks... another question.... do eggs go bad? In other story games food spoils, dresses expire, animals get sick... so if I left n egg on the cooker to long will it be a problem? And I have the eagle egg still on there but it won't be ready for awhile now and I have air and forest "playing" but they umm will be done "playing" before the egg hatches, can they stay where they are and be fine until the other egg is done?

Executive Chef
    Egg stay forever don't get bad

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Will have to buy it, thanks... another question.... do eggs go bad? In other story games food spoils, dresses expire, animals get sick... so if I left n egg on the cooker to long will it be a problem? And I have the eagle egg still on there but it won't be ready for awhile now and I have air and forest "playing" but they umm will be done "playing" before the egg hatches, can they stay where they are and be fine until the other egg is done?
    everything in DS and MS stays forever even the crops.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast