Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Question Thread

Executive Chef
    You can sell it.

sell the egg? or the dragon once it's hatched?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    sell the egg? or the dragon once it's hatched?
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear. When the egg hatches, it can be sold. It can't be sold while in egg form.

thanks. I know I can sell it after it hatches but to get it out of the egg I need to put it in a habitat and I don't necessarily want to spend another 24K on a purple habitat just to turn around and sell the dragon. I'm not sure how I got a magic with a honeybee (red/yellow) and a water (blue) LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    thanks. I know I can sell it after it hatches but to get it out of the egg I need to put it in a habitat and I don't necessarily want to spend another 24K on a purple habitat just to turn around and sell the dragon. I'm not sure how I got a magic with a honeybee (red/yellow) and a water (blue) LOL.
    Once the egg says ready you can sell it right off the nest... No need to place it

By the way magic got red from honeybee and blue from water

Fashion Designer
    You can sell it without having to buy a new habitat- just click hatch and there's an option to sell or buy a new habitat. Just click sell instead

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    You can sell it without having to buy a new habitat- just click hatch and there's an option to sell or buy a new habitat. Just click sell instead

thanks!!

duh red and blue makes purple...I think I need to pay attention to my color wheel from elementary school LOL....

Fashion Designer
    Are you on ios or andriod, for ios you need the extra's to trade for gems, for andriod you can sell them after hatching or keep them and expect trading feature will be available in the near future.

New Resident

New to the game: inneed of some assistance/guidance

Hi everyone,

Im a new to thw game and currently lost in the amount gameplay info. I was wondering if you have any advise/suggestions i can use to start me off. Aside from that, have some specific questions: do have to collect/keep/level-up all the dragons i get or are some dragons i could just sell and do with out? How may of each type of dragon do i get? (For example i currently have at least two each of the basic dragons, fire air water or Get only one of each type?

Good morning! I would try to add as many neighbors as you can and start exchanging gold, you will want that during the game. While you have room to keep duplicate dragons you might as well keep them to earn extra coins. Check the forum for the thread about earning coins quickly as a new player... It's all about earning coins and keeping your habitats full of high grossing dragons! Good luck to you!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast