Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle in the sky

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I could craft. This decoration takes me back to my Mario 3 days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Decorations are just that, decorations. They don't do anything other than look nice on your island.
    Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Thanks.
    Oh, there is one exception. The boost buildings that came out with new dawn. They increase the coin yield on your habitats. One for each of the main habitats (none for pink). You get them by completing the ___ Dawn goals (white dawn, blue dawn, etc) But they are classified as buildings as opposed to decorations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Oh, there is one exception. The boost buildings that came out with new dawn. They increase the coin yield on your habitats. One for each of the main habitats (none for pink). You get them by completing the ___ Dawn goals (white dawn, blue dawn, etc) But they are classified as buildings as opposed to decorations.
    Ok cool, I'll check those out.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice one but doesn't float !!! ;X just sits there taking up ground space as if its parked instead of "in the sky".

New Resident
    hi I have a question why did my sisters who just started using dragon story and they got the castle in the sky without purchasing it why didn't I ??

New Resident
    [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"]and one more thing why didn't I get the spinning wheel you should definitely make it fair to everyone this is not fair![/COLOR]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678