Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle in the sky

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    *Checks blog* You're right, Grondai. I hope this really does take us to a different island, but I doubt it will.
    Don't need another island. We have PLENTY of room on the islands we have really, no need for more, just to slow things down more (longer loading times, longer processing time, etc), make it harder to find dragon habitats to play, etc.

We do need more habitats, I'd go for 10 more at least. You almost need 10 just for the diamond hybrids if you want to display them on a diamond habitat which most people do, as it earns the most money and requires the less play time, no need to clear habitats quite as often from their larger earning potential.

It's a decoration, nothing more. It makes things look pretty and allows people to be more artistic with the design of their island and thus more fun, but not required for the game, not really anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Don't need another island. We have PLENTY of room on the islands we have really, no need for more, just to slow things down more (longer loading times, longer processing time, etc), make it harder to find dragon habitats to play, etc.

We do need more habitats, I'd go for 10 more at least. You almost need 10 just for the diamond hybrids if you want to display them on a diamond habitat which most people do, as it earns the most money and requires the less play time, no need to clear habitats quite as often from their larger earning potential.

It's a decoration, nothing more. It makes things look pretty and allows people to be more artistic with the design of their island and thus more fun, but not required for the game, not really anyway.
    The idea for the 2nd island is that it loads seperately to avoid loading issues. And it comes with a new habitat cap. But I agree with you; I don't think the Castle in the Sky is anything but a decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Has anyone noticed it doesn't really look like a castle. It's mostly a boat that looks like it may take us to another island
    I think the boat is just a decoration that may come out today. I think the castle isn't coming today. The blog said soon. But soon to TL may be a day or months.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone noticed it doesn't really look like a castle. It's mostly a boat that looks like it may take us to another island
    Looks like a Castle to me actually. It has the walls and towers on it....Think of it like a house boat only it can fly.

Banned
    900 GOLD! O M G! I don't think so.

Executive Chef
    It's free if you craft it

Banned
    Kind of thought they might go that route like the caretakers cabin. But I can't craft on Android just yet.

Banned

What you need to craft it?
    I was in hurry when I saw topaz I just pressed craft lol
    Oh and how long does it take
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    What you need to craft it?
    I was in hurry when I saw topaz I just pressed craft lol
    Oh and how long does it take
    Thanks
    One large amethyst, three small topaz and two small emeralds. It takes 20 hours.

Large amethyst takes 10 small amethysts and takes 16 hours to craft.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    One large amethyst, three small topaz and two small emeralds. It takes 20 hours.

Large amethyst takes 10 small amethysts and takes 16 hours to craft.
    That's a lot, although this one seems worth it~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast