Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle in the sky

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeferTsukia View Post
    Hmm. Fingers crossed!
    craftable does nothing for us android (and kindle) players though until we are all using the same version and same features.

Banned
    Not my type of decoration ay all... But if others like it, awesome. But I would love the trade and craft feature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    craftable does nothing for us android (and kindle) players though until we are all using the same version and same features.
    Yes I know... but still, crafting will eventually be available for you guys! Would you rather it cost gold? Cause I for one am not buying it if it costs gold ;p

Banned
    Yes I know... but still, crafting will eventually be available for you guys! Would you rather it cost gold? Cause I for one am not buying it if it costs gold ;p
    Well the cabin costs gold (80 gold), but can also be crafted. So I see a similar possibility here.

Executive Chef
    i won't buy it because I'm pretty sure the gold price tag is going to be too steep. I've not checked the Market, so for all I know, it's there. As for crafting for Androids ... we've heard all about the "working on it", the eventually and the rest for so many months ... I don't put any store in it anymore. Hopefully, some day I'll have to eat those words, but I'm doubting it will be in the near future. I don't know if many Androids (including Kindle) believe it will happen for a long time. Hope I'm wrong, but don't think I am.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone noticed it doesn't really look like a castle. It's mostly a boat that looks like it may take us to another island

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Has anyone noticed it doesn't really look like a castle. It's mostly a boat that looks like it may take us to another island
    I completly agree... My sister said that to me this afternoon.
    Another game that we play has a boat that you take to go to another island (like a second island that we can continue on).
    That would be great in my opinion.
    Great observation, I wouldent have thought of that , even though one of my other game has that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Where'd you see that? I haven't seen any pics of it yet.

Fashion Designer
    *Checks blog* You're right, Grondai. I hope this really does take us to a different island, but I doubt it will.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    *Checks blog* You're right, Grondai. I hope this really does take us to a different island, but I doubt it will.
    I hope it does too but since a second island was suggested not to long ago I doubt it. Maybe it will serve a purpose later on. Or maybe they planned this before it was suggested.

It also wouldn't be hard to make the boat quickly and allow a duplicate island, but then again they usually let people test these types of things before full release

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast