Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 2-19-13 Topaz Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Is Topaz an IOS dragon or one for all of us? Post header doesn't say.
    Maybe they didn't label it iOS only because you guys are getting crafting thursday? Hmmm you never know

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I get pink jewels from trading pink dragons. I dont think super rare will help more or less. But what do I know?! This will be craftable for sure. I havent even put my Sapphire in the evolution den. Been so busy fighting with the other dragons.
    Of course it'll help. So far we know that all crafted dragons need LARGE gems and 1 large gem = 10 small gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    They will have to do something to make it easier. Right now we would have to trade 20 virtue dragons to get 2 large quartz. Orrrr maybe they will make it so you can trade 5 small quartz for one big one. That would make sense
    I already have 10 small quartz and i wouldnt mind if they make it hard to get

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I already have 10 small quartz and i wouldnt mind if they make it hard to get
    Lol I know you wouldn't for that reason, but at the moment t would be too hard for most people. I'm going to start saving up quartz after the new dragon this Thursday. I really think there will be a breedable dragon also.

Executive Chef
    Lol I know you wouldn't for that reason, but at the moment t would be too hard for most people. I'm going to start saving up quartz after the new dragon this Thursday. I really think there will be a breedable dragon also.
    Hehe , It's very few thing we can predict in DS so i have to take advantage of it.
    Btw: unless they'll raise the habitats' cap , i dont think releasing 2 dragons now is a good idea.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Hehe , It's very few thing we can predict in DS so i have to take advantage of it.
    Btw: unless they'll raise the habitats' cap , i dont think releasing 2 dragons now is a good idea.
    Yeah that's the other thing. I think they are going to raise the cap this week or early next week. Now that they probably got all the money they can get of their over priced purple habitats they will raise the cap soon

Banned
    Yeah that's the other thing. I think they are going to raise the cap this week or early next week. Now that they probably got all the money they can get of their over priced purple habitats they will raise the cap soon
    Let's hope so. A lot of people are running out of room way too fast - for example, Nora has her 4 nests occupied with different dragons (diamond, tiny, chocolate, unicorn - awesome combo!), but she can't place them all. Lol.

Executive Chef
    I'm loving this dragon! Both as epic and as a baby. It looks like Simba from Lion King

Executive Chef
    Maybe they didn't label it iOS only because you guys are getting crafting thursday? Hmmm you never know
    Well, I'm not going to hold my breath ... favorite color isn't blue. LOL If it happens, then great, but I don't expect that it will. I just think they should label it in the post header if it's an IOS dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    I think they will release two dragons this week. This topaz dragon and a tricolor dragon so android players have something to do
    Unlikely, besides which, Android got like a month's worth of dragons in one week when they released Valentines, an off week to catch up is sadly, a good thing.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast