Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 2-19-13 Topaz Dragon

Executive Chef
    I think i'll have this dragon rightaway . All my materials are ready !!

Fashion Designer
    Pretty dragon!!! I want it!!!

Executive Chef
    I have all the materials too, I am ready.

Executive Chef
    Actually im preparing materials for quartz , i think this one will be the hardest gemstone dragon to get since there's no super rare pink hybrid and pink hybrids are quite hard to get , virtue takes so long (33 hrs). Pearl and Amethyst will be easy =]]

Banned
    Beautiful! Oh boy. I'm guessing my five large topaz will finally come in handy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Actually im preparing materials for quartz , i think this one will be the hardest gemstone dragon to get since there's no super rare pink hybrid and pink hybrids are quite hard to get , virtue takes so long (33 hrs). Pearl and Amethyst will be easy =]]
    They will probably try to release super rare pinks before they come out with a pink gemstone dragon. Just a guess tho

Executive Chef
    I think they will release two dragons this week. This topaz dragon and a tricolor dragon so android players have something to do

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    They will probably try to release super rare pinks before they come out with a pink gemstone dragon. Just a guess tho

I get pink jewels from trading pink dragons. I dont think super rare will help more or less. But what do I know?! This will be craftable for sure. I havent even put my Sapphire in the evolution den. Been so busy fighting with the other dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Or they could leave it this way to make the dragon more challenging to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I get pink jewels from trading pink dragons. I dont think super rare will help more or less. But what do I know?! This will be craftable for sure. I havent even put my Sapphire in the evolution den. Been so busy fighting with the other dragons.
    They will have to do something to make it easier. Right now we would have to trade 20 virtue dragons to get 2 large quartz. Orrrr maybe they will make it so you can trade 5 small quartz for one big one. That would make sense

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast