Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

New Resident
    It took me 7 months to get both. I play a couple times per week.

10 months and counting. Today another horn. Now i have 6 and still 0 wings. And so the grind continues for my last remaining quest

Host(ess)
    Today I got another wing.. Bringing my total to 5 wings.. It gets me so frustrated each time I get another one.

Rhino Keeper
    I have either. Six months of daily expeditions. No wings. No horns.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madcool8 View Post
    Today I got another wing.. Bringing my total to 5 wings.. It gets me so frustrated each time I get another one.
    Just picked up my 5th wing also, at least 1 horn did appear a few weeks back. Very lopsided...

Rhino Keeper
    I got the first wing and horn quite quickly, then a couple of wings and today I got another horn. So now I'm summoning my second Alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    We should be able to craft missing horns with a bunch of wings. (And vice versa). This is getting ridiculous now.

New Resident
    I have one wing, no horns. I have been going on adventures almost daily since March. I wonder if I will complete this quest by next Valentine's day.

Executive Chef
    Why does this Alicorn have to be so cute!? I want one but alas I have about three or four wings I think and no horn....sigh. I'll just keep plugging along in the hopes of getting one :/

Rhino Keeper
    I've been lucky enough to get the matching wings for the two horns I have got earlier. I think I got my first horn in June, on about second adventure since the Alicorn quest opened up for me.