Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best expansions for your silver...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    Let's see if this works... Here is a partially updated doc I created in google docs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing
    Wonderful job. I am working to clear the right island, I'll continue to post what I clear.

Rhino Keeper
    I have sent map requests to 80 nbrs over the last 3 days .i need maps to expand. I have gotten1!!! I play and send requests promptly. help!

Executive Chef
    Isn't foliage randomly generated? I think it's different for everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Isn't foliage randomly generated? I think it's different for everyone
    I thought so too but it's not random! It's is acctually the same for everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok! Using pictures that idestined provided I entered what we got in my map! I didn't use prices cuz I'm not sure how much does clearing cost but this is the legend:

S = Between 300000 and 480000
    L = Between 800000 and 900000
    X = X is for the spaces I couldn't find a picture or any other info about.

I hope this helps..

Rhino Keeper
    Nice readable picture! You might want to add some more ranges and also check the google doc info as some items aren't lining up. In the google Doc I posted the exact object(ie Bitter Bark Tree, Mushmold, etc from pics) and quantity and where people have confirmed the price put the price of each object in ( ) after the object.

For instance in E17 There are 2 Small Bitter Bark Trees each costing 30k and 4 Mushmolds costing 25 so the total would be 60.1k . On your map it's showing up as 300k-480k.

Please can someone STICKY this thread?!?!? I've been looking for it forever and I think every player should know this before choosing their next expansion :-))

Farm Supplier
    If you need a daily neighbor, my Storm8 ID is addictmOde

Rhino Keeper
    My big plan is to create a photo album where we can put photos of the island by which island the spot is located on, so that people can see actual screenshots of what each space will look like.

Also, 1 of the squares on the original map I made is wrong. Top island A1. it was either cheaper, or more expensive, but honestly I cleared the spot over a week ago so I don't remember anymore x-x

I'm really glad people have been compiling the information. I wanted to, but I've been so swamped with midterm projects and now a death in the family that I haven't had a window large enough to compile everything...

Since I can't edit the first post at all I am thinking at some point we are going to have to make a new thread so that the content is easier to find all in one place. [and hopefully get the new one stickied]

Executive Chef
    Awww. Hugs. i hope everything gets better.
    I a few days i will be able to see what's in L9. but i may be able to provide with some images, of the island in the middle (D to G, numbers 12 & 13)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast