Thread: Dragon 2-14-13 Chocolate Dragon- REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    It's a turkey dragon but in pink
    Don't like it much
    But gotta have it

Yup!
    Hated Turkey and I'm hating this one too
    But Rose dragon is not all bad. I just hate its colour!
    Why did they have to make it green ?!!

Rhino Keeper
    dang they changed the title of this thread it originally said 2-12-13 so I was excited thinking it was coming out today rather than Thursday, oh well I guess I'll just have to wait a couple more days, and I hope it's not a pink hybrid, just wondering what is everyone thinking pink and what? Bc originally Jake said there would only be one pink hybrid for each color and that had been met already, anyone thinking a pink tri color hybrid?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Maybe a dark dragon ? Brown and pink ?
    Yup! We said we wanted Darks! Maybe the base Dark will come out the same day! Would be awesome! And a a very nice V- Day present to show how much they love us! Mmmmmm chocolate!

Rhino Keeper
    I really doubt that this is a new color, just my opinion but I don't think they are going to release another new color so soon... would be awesome but just don't think that's it

Executive Chef
    Hmmm .. well .. not my cup of dragon tea, so to speak .. a bit silly looking (not as bad as others, though). Would have liked something a bit more "dragon" looking in chocolate, but I'll add it to my herd if able.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Yes, it's a pink hybrid. But even Android has pink dragons now with the Valentines edition. I haven't bread one yet, focused on cupid and passion which I now have so will try for virtue soon.
    Yes, but kindle fire doesn't.

Banned
    It makes me hungry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Yup!
    Hated Turkey and I'm hating this one too
    But Rose dragon is not all bad. I just hate its colour!
    Why did they have to make it green ?!!

The turkey makes me cringe whenever I look at it. This one doesnt come close to its ugliness to me. It's very cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely dont like him, ugly bird, I think its pink/red/white LE hybrid, especially dont like his strawberry tiara! new dragon with new shape and different movements would be great, egg and baby one are cute, good job TL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    just wondering what is everyone thinking pink and what? Bc originally Jake said there would only be one pink hybrid for each color and that had been met already, anyone thinking a pink tri color hybrid?
    Yeah, I wondered this too. Pink was going to be a limited series, one hybrid of each color, so I thought it was complete. Hard to guess what this one will be then. Maybe brown dragons are coming out and this is the brown/pink hybrid? Though ice cream is a white/blue hybrid and doesn't look predominantly white or blue, mostly brown, so maybe the chocolate dragon will be something random like that. White and red or who knows what.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast