Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Dragon 2-14-13 Chocolate Dragon- REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    ok great so i could not even bread and it is already gone, cant believe that. CAN I KNOW ONE REASONABLE ANSWER WHY U ARE TAKING OUT DRAGONS WE HAD NOT TIME TO BREED? I am extremly disappointed from this game last weeks. NO this one, NO easter one nothing, and only trying like an idiot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    ok great so i could not even bread and it is already gone, cant believe that. CAN I KNOW ONE REASONABLE ANSWER WHY U ARE TAKING OUT DRAGONS WE HAD NOT TIME TO BREED? I am extremly disappointed from this game last weeks. NO this one, NO easter one nothing, and only trying like an idiot.
    That was a lot of bad luck. chocolate was around for a few weeks. It came out in the middle of February and was removed last week.

Fashion Designer
    Not lot of bad luck, millions of new dragons and we are not able with one breeding den to make it, I AM NOT GOING PAY REAL MONEY, really not... thats the point of all, pls hurry and pay so we can earn good money... all this is sad, cuz player is noone just something for giving money

Banned
    Of course we are here to give Team lava money. It's a business! Now you can have most of the dragons with tenacity and patience. Know that everything labelled seasonal on the egg chart may become limited. So when a seasonal dragon is released, you should go for that one first and get it out of the way.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I couldn't get this one either.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940