Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I see! On one side we have light and fire from splitted Virtue. If we have red or white from the second parent (pure or splitted color) we may get Virtue. In other cases - we may not.

Crazy breeding luck, anyone?

I've been having insane luck with breeding since I started. First breeding attempt ever gave me a Landworm, then I got an Eagle, then a Firestorm, then another Eagle trying for a Clockwork, then another Firestorm from Firestorm x Eagle, then a Scorpion using the same Fire that had given me the Landworm. The Scorpion egg came right after the Firestorm hatched, so I had to sell the second Firestorm to make room.

What's your luck been like?

It hasn't been that great recently. Got a Virtue fail and then a Crusader fail while trying for an Independence Dragon and Triceratops Dragon.

But, my main reason for posting was to let you know that the Clockwork cannot be bred, in was a prize from the wheel [IOS only]. Didn't want you to waste your time!

Fashion Designer
    LOL, those all sound like fails to me. Might be wins when you first start out, since you only landed 2 firestorms in that run.

Felt pretty lucky though when I made it through the holidays ( through Christmas ) and was able to get all the limited editions.

Then I found out Chocolate was limited too.. much too late. Then it was 20+ fails trying to get a Virtue dragon later, the Chocolate Dragon long gone and several Super Rare dragons started disappearing and not being able to land any of the ones I didn't already have later... then yeah, felt pretty unlucky after that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missHPfan2 View Post
    I've been having insane luck with breeding since I started. First breeding attempt ever gave me a Landworm, then I got an Eagle, then a Firestorm, then another Eagle trying for a Clockwork, then another Firestorm from Firestorm x Eagle, then a Scorpion using the same Fire that had given me the Landworm. The Scorpion egg came right after the Firestorm hatched, so I had to sell the second Firestorm to make room.

What's your luck been like?
    You can't breed a clockwork.. Only buy!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    LOL, those all sound like fails to me. Might be wins when you first start out, since you only landed 2 firestorms in that run.

Felt pretty lucky though when I made it through the holidays ( through Christmas ) and was able to get all the limited editions.

Then I found out Chocolate was limited too.. much too late. Then it was 20+ fails trying to get a Virtue dragon later, the Chocolate Dragon long gone and several Super Rare dragons started disappearing and not being able to land any of the ones I didn't already have later... then yeah, felt pretty unlucky after that.
    Yeah, that's sound like fails for us, but great for beginner players

Oh, ok. The game said nothing about that as far as the Clockworks. I still need to get a Water so I can get a Fireworks dragon though. I'm a bit of a noob though. Guess I'm back to trying for that Wild! I mostly go for looks on dragons in this game, though. Firestorms are among my favorite commons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missHPfan2 View Post
    Oh, ok. The game said nothing about that as far as the Clockworks. I still need to get a Water so I can get a Fireworks dragon though. I'm a bit of a noob though. Guess I'm back to trying for that Wild! I mostly go for looks on dragons in this game, though. Firestorms are among my favorite commons.
    Firestorm is the best common dragon, and I think he is the best dragon too. But ppl hate him because he show up to often..

Rhino Keeper
    My luck gone to somebody else. I tried for Fireworks 3 days without a rest on two accounts and almost all I get - just f-ing (frustrating, lol) Magic. Once I got a Honeybee though and once - Scorpion (already have one on that account)

Farm Supplier
    well what a surprise this morning, trying for a goblin with night/ruby got a 16 hour breeding time...assumed it was a charm...nope, I got an Aether on my nest
    still want that goblin though, fingers crossed for this time!