Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, android won't try that

New Resident
    Hi all,

What is the combination for passion dragon and diamond dragon?

Thank you.

Congrats!You're so lucky!By the way the name of Fire+Diamond hybrid is Crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike28 View Post
    Just want to share combo, i got unicorn, angel and the fire+diamond hybrid i forgot the name from diamond and quartz. i was trying for black swan but got these 3 fails ! Good luck everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by OKJOoi View Post
    Congrats!You're so lucky!By the way the name of Fire+Diamond hybrid is Crusader.
    My post refer to mikemike28's post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by furbie78 View Post
    Hi all,

What is the combination for passion dragon and diamond dragon?

Thank you.
    Passion is already removed, you can't get it. You can try breed 4 different elements to get Diamond, example: Life and Mindvolt

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Passion is already removed, you can't get it. You can try breed 4 different elements to get Diamond, example: Life and Mindvolt
    Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    bred purple/ blue ( ather) and green/ red. (life) 10 hours. breeding. guide does not list what i could have . list honey bee ,griffin fairytale .fruitful and coral. cant get these with blue/purple and green/ red right? coral. blue and purple. (ather colors) fruitful (green/yellow) fairytale. green. griffin light/ yellow. coral blue/red so any ideas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    bred purple/ blue ( ather) and green/ red. (life) 10 hours. breeding. guide does not list what i could have . list honey bee ,griffin fairytale .fruitful and coral. cant get these with blue/purple and green/ red right? coral. blue and purple. (ather colors) fruitful (green/yellow) fairytale. green. griffin light/ yellow. coral blue/red so any ideas
    You got coral

Rhino Keeper
    cant be coral get color from each dragon. coral is blue and purple. i can only get one color from each dragon or two from one and at least one from other. or two from one dragon and one fom the other. three colors. one of life colors red or green. so i could get. red/green plus blue, . red\ green plus purple. blue/ purple plus green or red. or red/blue. red/purple. green/ blue or green/ purple purple none are the colors for 10 hour breeding tine. coral bkue and purpke same as ather need at least obe color from life dragon. red or green

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    cant be coral get color from each dragon. coral is blue and purple. i can only get one color from each dragon or two from one and at least one from other. or two from one dragon and one fom the other. three colors. one of life colors red or green. so i could get. red/green plus blue, . red\ green plus purple. blue/ purple plus green or red. or red/blue. red/purple. green/ blue or green/ purple purple none are the colors for 10 hour breeding tine. coral bkue and purpke same as ather need at least obe color from life dragon. red or green
    It's coral.... You don't get atleast on color from each dragon.....