Page 41 of 135 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

I breed diamond and cosmic and get 40 hours. After i check there are only 2 possible infinity or anubis. I hope for anubis coz i'm already have infinity. Btw is this possible to get infinity?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyeow View Post
    I breed diamond and cosmic and get 40 hours. After i check there are only 2 possible infinity or anubis. I hope for anubis coz i'm already have infinity. Btw is this possible to get infinity?
    No. It's Anubis, congrats.

I have a problem breeding my dragons. It started a few weeks ago when I got the Virtue Dragon. I was trying to breed the dragons that have pink... Justice, origami, kite, bubble, flower... But every time I tried to breed them i would get a random dragon... Magic...leopard..island...laser light... All of which have no pink in them. I waited a few days tried again.. Same thing... Even after the update came out

Rhino Keeper
    someone throw out some combos for me? every pink i try for gives me love, black coral or mist. i would like a diamond but i'm getting firestorms. i'm at a loss as to what to throw in the den. i almost have the coins for the cosmic habitat should i do straight magic and air? i was thinking genie and trickster. it would be nice to get a peacock also. i was wondering if maybe they fixed the breeding glitches with these new dragons? anyone gotten a leviathan yet? oh did the pop up asking if we have troubles breeding rare dragons we should just buy one irritate anyone else? maybe i'm just being over sensitive cause of my inability to breed anything but the commons. is the lotus dragon another blue and purple?

New Resident

something wrong with my breeding :(

When i breed night and fire, i ve got charm. I breed virtue n air, i ve got mist. When i breed virtue n forest, i got wild drago!! It was not normal, isnt?? That had happened since "expand without map" event appeared. Im really sad with this. Please help me, whats wrong with this...

Executive Chef
    Pink, when bred, has a high chance to split into Red or White. Black has a chance to split into Blue or Purple.

Farm Supplier
    The first one and tgirs one mentioned are possible because of how virtue and night can split but the other one seems unlikely because with virtue and air there is no blue in there that could create mist. U sure that was the combo you used?

New Resident
    ooh i understand now! thank you for your explain
    im little relieved now. i thought it was bug or something

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Pink, when bred, has a high chance to split into Red or White. Black has a chance to split into Blue or Purple.
    ooh i understand now! thank you for your explain
    im little relieved now. i thought it was bug or something

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    The first one and tgirs one mentioned are possible because of how virtue and night can split but the other one seems unlikely because with virtue and air there is no blue in there that could create mist. U sure that was the combo you used?
    uuhh... oooohh!! i remember now. that wasnt mist. it was eagle!! silly me!