Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my farm gone?

Unregistered
    My wonderfully creative neighbor hasn't signed on to this yet and I dont want to leave his farm name without his permission, but his whole farm is gone. Just a green dot in grass 
    Seems like the artists have been hit the worst. PLEASE TEAM...help them! They make the game so enjoyable! Good luck too Saul, and to all the great artists that make this game that much more enjoyable.
    lesleypsg1

Farmaceutical

Unhappy

Same problem here. This morning my farm is just gone, there is just a tiny square, I can't zoom in or out, or obviously plant anything. I also was previously at 22x22 or more, it's been a while, and now when I go to Enhancements the options to expand start at 11x11. I haven't tried purchasing an expansion for fear it would prevent any hope of recovering my hay bale artwork.

I still have my levels, money and XP. I can still visit and water neighbors and leave comments.

Unregistered

Cool More like Saul bad

Come on team lava pull ur finger out and get it sorted will ya??? And no we haven't tried turning it off and bk on again.

Unregistered
    Like Saul Good, when I opened Farm Story today, my farm was blank. It's really disappointing because Saul Good and others like him have spent hours (and a pile of coins) to create farm art to share with others and now that art has gone. My own farm art (a portrait of a famous person) is now a tiny square. My neighbours are asking where my farm has gone, and I'm at a loss to explain what happened. I have coins and some gems, and can take/leave comments but without the farm to share our art, there is little point continuing with, what has been, a really good game.

Please tell us whether this problem can be fixed.

Happy Crops (with two sunflowers between "Happy" and "Crops")

Unregistered
    Mine too!!! Worked on it this morning...everything was fine. Went this afternoon to harvest crops, & it's all gone! I have 3 strawberry plants & one tree!!! I was at level 30, & have spent at least $100 in gems...where is my farm TL???

Lorena
    Come on, you have erase the art of one of the must gifted players in FS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like Saul Good, when I opened Farm Story today, my farm was blank. It's really disappointing because Saul Good and others like him have spent hours (and a pile of coins) to create farm art to share with others and now that art has gone. My own farm art (a portrait of a famous person) is now a tiny square. My neighbours are asking where my farm has gone, and I'm at a loss to explain what happened. I have coins and some gems, and can take/leave comments but without the farm to share our art, there is little point continuing with, what has been, a really good game.

Please tell us whether this problem can be fixed.

Happy Crops (with two sunflowers between "Happy" and "Crops")
    Shagalicious Neighbour!!

I'm glad u posted. I can say that Happy Crops farm enhances my enjoyment of the game. It's because of him I've paid care to my farming look, tho I could never be an artist. So inspiring! I have no talent! But he has. Please acknowledge these artists and restore their farms
    I've been a t.l. Supporter in the past, I'll be very sad if my neighbours farm is lost.
    lesley

Unregistered
    Just posted about my farm being gone. Went to check my CS, RS, ES, & BS...ALL OF THEM ARE GONE!!! it has started me back to square one! On all games combined, I have spent a LOT of money for gems...very upset! So what do we do Norman?

Unregistered

Exclamation My friend Saul

In behalf of my dear friend Saul I'm here to suport him . He's a very creative neighbor and loved by many. I had 20 gems saved open my Farm one Moring there gone. The game freezes a lot. I have also reported harassment that I have encounter by an X neighbor . Nothing was done about it because I didn't meet your guide lines. Why should I have to stop Farming when I have invested money and time into my game. This farmer claims to be *********** because the connections they have with Team Lava! I ask if this fair for all other Farmers that are here to play by the rules ? And not be lied to other neighbors claiming to be one person when really is the same person . How dishonest and unfair . I have more support by my neighbors and friends than from Team Lava. I wish to continue playing without been harrsed . Help our friend Saul as well as all the honest Farmers.

Unregistered
    I was just on my farm and got booted with a message that it's down one hour for maintenance. Fingers crossed are artists have their farms restored!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast