Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Where's my farm gone?

Unregistered

Thumbs down My farm gone, Teamlava didn't support.

My farm have gone since on Fri 17-Dec ,then I contacted to teamlava support.
    They replied to me on 20-Dec as details below. But still now haven't thing restore yet.
    I asked team support again and again ,but hadn't reply from them.

Details of teamlava reply as below

Problem: My Farm go back to original place. (Farm Story) (ticket #17233)

TeamLava Support Indigo, Dec-20 11:36 (PST): Hi kaojao,
    I apologize for this issue. Our engineers are aware of what happened and are taking steps to ensure that doesn't happen again in the future.
    I have flagged your account to be restored back the way it was as of Friday, 12/17. This restoration should happen by tomorrow. To check if it's been restored, we recommend that you restart your device and the app.
    If you have made any Gem purchases, they may not be reflected in your new Gem total. If this is the case, please send us a copy of your receipt and we will issue credits as appropriate. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    Yours,
    TeamLava Support Indigo

kattyaz

Unhappy My farm keeps disappearing

Every day that I open Farm Story, I have to start over from scratch. It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. Any ideas on a timeframe for a fix?

glen

Where's my farm gone?

i have same problem

first i apologize my english.
    i enjoyed the bakery story and the id is "mrglen".
    but now. my game id is forcibly changed to "kayenne"
    please return my id "mrglen".

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kattyaz View Post
    Every day that I open Farm Story, I have to start over from scratch. It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. Any ideas on a timeframe for a fix?
    Sad, I was able to add myself as a neighbor. My farm is whithering away. All of the carrots that I had planted are now dead. I had to create a new Storm8 ID to add myself as a neighbor, so the farm is still there, just inaccessible to me. All I can do is water an hope that I get it back eventually.

I'm not so sure that this is due to unsupported devices since it is happening to other unhappy farmers as well. Though the response from Team Lava suggested it probably was. I am using a Viewsonic gtablet version 2.2 with the Android Market installed.

Kathy
    kattyaz

Unregistered

I think I'll give up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad, I was able to add myself as a neighbor. My farm is whithering away. All of the carrots that I had planted are now dead. I had to create a new Storm8 ID to add myself as a neighbor, so the farm is still there, just inaccessible to me. All I can do is water an hope that I get it back eventually.

I'm not so sure that this is due to unsupported devices since it is happening to other unhappy farmers as well. Though the response from Team Lava suggested it probably was. I am using a Viewsonic gtablet version 2.2 with the Android Market installed.

Kathy
    kattyaz
    So, I think I'll give up. I lost my farm again. This must be the 5th or 6th time in 3 days. Hopefully, I will be notified when the issue have been resolved.

Kathy
    kattyaz

Unregistered

Farm gone

My six year old daughter is addicted to this game and spent a lot of time on her farm today. At bedtime she asked me to please check her crops for her so nothing would wither...imagine my surprise when I opened up her farm and saw NOTHING! This is the 2nd time this has happened...it seems to be when she accepts gifts from people. The first time, not only did all her crops, decorations, etc disappear, but so did all her coins! This time it looks as though her coins are still there, but her farm is completely gone. She is going to be devastated when she wakes up! Please help!

Unregistered
    My six year old daughter is addicted to this game and spent a lot of time on her farm today. At bedtime she asked me to please check her crops for her so nothing would wither...imagine my surprise when I opened up her farm and saw NOTHING! This is the 2nd time this has happened...it seems to be when she accepts gifts from people. The first time, not only did all her crops, decorations, etc disappear, but so did all her coins! This time it looks as though her coins are still there, but her farm is completely gone. She is going to be devastated when she wakes up! Please help!
    What do you mean by gone? The little green square gone, or grey screen?

Have you tried deleting app. Turn device off and on. Reinstall. Don't open yet. Clear cache in settings. Turn off and on again, then reopen app.

Keeping fingers crossed will work.

If it doesn't, sounds like that farm bug is back. Did she have a lot of hay bales perchance? Seemed to have hit hay bale artists the worst when it was happening a few weeks ago.

If this doesn't work, sadly you'll have to email support. But as none of them work weekends it's unlikely to be resolved til Monday.

Best of luck

Unregistered
    Tried all that...thanks...but no luck. She also had 1 gem and was saving it but noticed that is gone too. All that remains is a green square, basically a blank farm. If I install the valentine app, is that the same as the regular farm story or different? I guess I will e-mail tech support and wait to hear from them about the bug. Oh, she had no hay bales at this time, so it couldn't have been from that. She did have several dog bowls that she had been gifted though.

Unregistered
    Tried all that...thanks...but no luck. She also had 1 gem and was saving it but noticed that is gone too. All that remains is a green square, basically a blank farm. If I install the valentine app, is that the same as the regular farm story or different? I guess I will e-mail tech support and wait to hear from them about the bug. Oh, she had no hay bales at this time, so it couldn't have been from that. She did have several dog bowls that she had been gifted though.
    No dog bowls don't seem to cause. Valentine is the same farm, but with a tulip border. You could try and see tho. Oh, I'm so sad for her. I hope she gets her farm back soon. Let us know how it goes Monday. Community support helped the artists get theirs back quickly. I'm sure we could rally the troops again for your child . Good luck...