Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Executive Chef
    Hard to enter when ya can't get one! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    What I've always wondered with these "hatch for 1 entry, evolve to level 10 for 10 entries" contests. Is it only epic form that gives me more entries or do they increase with every level, like level 2 for 2 entries, level 3 for 3 and so on?

Fashion Designer
    I think they only count hatching the egg as 1 entry and once you hit epic you get 10 entries. The other levels are obsolete sort of speak. I could be wrong though.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing it goes like that too, but want to be sure.

Executive Chef
    Lol sorry but there would probably be way more than I third. I can't see more than 10k dragon story members on here so probably 390,000 players wouldn't have a chance to enter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    It would be nice to say congrats to someone who you regularly see here. But someone doesn't need to post on the forum to enter the contest. I encounter players everyday who don't even know the forum is here. They play everyday and to about their lives without ever googling teamlava. And these are new and very high level players. Gold spenders. Folks who started and didn't even register a name for themselves.

So as fun as it would be, more than a third of dragon story players would be disqualified for not being in the forum. That being said, just let me win ONE contest!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok it's official -- they are out there... you can get them. You will probably blow thru some gold, but you can get them. Significant other got tired of listening to me talking about it, so he bought me $20 worth of gold - 530 bars. Already had lft and rt by luck of the Irish I swear... lol. I tried 3 times and got 2 charms in a row and a magic. I showed him how to work it and he not only got my cupid dragon, but got the titan and the planet I've been trying for forever, AND he got me the passion too - he got curious and read the goals and then wanted to see the egg shots in the forum. Yelled out - "Babe, can I get some passion for this passion?" ... lol. I still have 200+ gold left. WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS? Because, as he said, for the cost of what he paid at Taco Bell 4 hrs ago ($20), he was able to make me very happy ...lol. NEVER thought these words would come out of my mouth, but if you can afford it, buy some gold, and knock this out. Now I'm going to experiment and see if my diamond dragon will replicate my cupid!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I think they only count hatching the egg as 1 entry and once you hit epic you get 10 entries. The other levels are obsolete sort of speak. I could be wrong though.
    ^^^^ yes
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I stand corrected in my earlier post -- I already had my cupid .. was trying for another and passion - back and forth.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Cupid being bred ! I don't think I'll try to win the sweepstakes . I'm more of a collector and decorator not a earner and xp'ers . Anyway can't wait for rose !

Can someone tell me how much food per, it will be at level 9 to 10? At level 8 it's at 2500 per.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast