Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Fashion Designer
    Ok after wasting 500 or so gems :/ I brought one of the charms up to be old enough to breed and crossed it with my fire. First time out the gate got the Cupid. Finally!

Titan & Fire Kindle 18 Hour

I did get him the first time but i am to late for the gold

Banned
    We all can't have the mindset that we won't win. The past users surely all didnt think that way. Whether I've a good chance or not, the pace for this one, as opposed to the other games is less frantic. I got two back to back cupids. I know how to produce food quickly so I may get both to epic in time. Afterwards I threw two infinities In the den because I had almost every dragon I wanted and got my 3rd infinity. With luck like that I'm going in!

Though I'm pretty sure "no name" will win!

Quote Originally Posted by mandylollig View Post
    I did get him the first time but i am to late for the gold
    The sweepstakes is still ongoing so you still have time. It will end on February 13th at 11 AM PST.

Banned
    Ugggggg I give up! Blew through some gold again....(i really need to buy myself some self control!!)charm charm charm magic left and right hearts and more charm!! If I see another charm I am going to lose my mind... trying now titan and fire and another charmmm.... for kicks I bred virtue and super....odd combo to get the winter dragon then a wizard.... hmmmm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Ugggggg I give up! Blew through some gold again....(i really need to buy myself some self control!!)charm charm charm magic left and right hearts and more charm!! If I see another charm I am going to lose my mind... trying now titan and fire and another charmmm.... for kicks I bred virtue and super....odd combo to get the winter dragon then a wizard.... hmmmm
    I feel your pain!!! Might have been cheaper to buy him outright! I leveled up a Magic and a Charm, not like I don't have a ton of those after the half heart fiasco, and got the Cupid after 3 more tries. Good luck!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    I feel your pain!!! Might have been cheaper to buy him outright! I leveled up a Magic and a Charm, not like I don't have a ton of those after the half heart fiasco, and got the Cupid after 3 more tries. Good luck!!!
    Good point should have just bought him!! What did you get it with...titan and fire 5th try and another charm!! Cant even get a planet ...still in my quests been trying forever all I get is charms... hoping cupid isnt like my nemesis planet dragon but its beginning to look that way... my purple and red dragons must be very unlucky....thanks for the wishes of luck! Hope they help me!

Rhino Keeper
    Keep on trying guys, I hope a forum user wins the contest this time. People who play but don't use the forums should be disqualified :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Keep on trying guys, I hope a forum user wins the contest this time. People who play but don't use the forums should be disqualified :P
    I know. They sign on just to enter the contest. I hope a regular poster wins to. At least one.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast