Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishkiss View Post
    You got a Elf from Fire/magic?! This might be a glitch or something coz Elf is Green and yellow...
    You read it wrong he/she is not getting Elf, he/she getting Else lolx..

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys, I just leveled up a Cupid. Enjoy pics.

Egg

Baby

Teen

Adult

Epic

Heya All! I was actually trying for the right heart so i was kinda shocked when I got the cupid! I've got 2 left heart..2 magic and a charm yet still no right heart,,any suggestions?? And my cupid egg actually came from my Super and charm breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishkiss View Post
    You got a Elf from Fire/magic?! This might be a glitch or something coz Elf is Green and yellow...
    Yep that's what happened. I have bred that pair 7 times now trying to get the valentine dragon. So far I have gotten four charms, one elf and one planet. Right now it looks like another charm is cooking.

I assumed it was a glitch as there is no green in the pairing. I think either it's a glitch or TL threw it in there to confuse everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Yep that's what happened. I have bred that pair 7 times now trying to get the valentine dragon. So far I have gotten four charms, one elf and one planet. Right now it looks like another charm is cooking.

I assumed it was a glitch as there is no green in the pairing. I think either it's a glitch or TL threw it in there to confuse everyone.
    And yesterday Di4ann(sorry if i got you tag wrong) breed a passion with virtue and forest (also impossible combo) so maybe it's just all teh love thats in the dragon air or that the suggestion of a suprise spontanius breeding we are seeing

Just wish my dragons spontalusly breed me a ceasar instead of charm or magic

Banned
    ...cupid is a cute baby. And it's also an okay epic. But juvenile creeps the heck outta me, and adult just looks... Odd.

Still trying for passion. Gah!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get the sweepstakes message on my ipad... is that normal.
    and also, I've gotten three titans so far trying to breed the cupid... arg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    And yesterday Di4ann(sorry if i got you tag wrong) breed a passion with virtue and forest (also impossible combo) so maybe it's just all teh love thats in the dragon air or that the suggestion of a suprise spontanius breeding we are seeing

Just wish my dragons spontalusly breed me a ceasar instead of charm or magic
    LOL I keep hoping for a spontanious diamond but I dont think its gonna happen.

I tried nearly 20 times for a Passion. I finially said enough of that. IF I get a valentine I might go back to trying, dont know. I tend to waste too many gems on pairings that I know are not what I want

Farm Supplier
    Was that a limited period dragon?

Host(ess)
    I'm trying for either a RightHeart OR a Cupid, and got the Cupid on the 4th attempt of breeding Fire with MistMoth. Still trying for that RightHeart though.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast