Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Executive Chef
    So do we have to breed this by today, or no entry? And do we have to evolve it to Epic by today as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Here's mine! Planet 6 + Magic 8 and got a Cupid finally!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The sweepstakes is still ongoing so you still have time. It will end on February 13th at 11 AM PST.
    how am i supposed to even attempt this competition when after a gazillion tries I still can't get a passion dragon with the timer bearing down on me??? luck of the game is getting annoying now, as everyone else is moving on to newer dragons after breeding passion first or second try, but I am still stuck breeding left and rightheart dragons. there should've been a cap on the amount of times you breed before you get the passion dragon. Why should I have to try a thousand times for a dragon that's so specific to breeding only the left and rightheart dragons together, but breeding the two so many times still won't give me the passion?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-12-13 at 12:25 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    4 Carms in a row with Planet and Titan. One more try and on to another combo!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, Charms!

Rhino Keeper
    Why did my game never show me this sweepstakes??? I have the V-Day iOS version. I just found out about it now. What the heck!

Fashion Designer
    I'm still trying to get enough food just to get mines to epic. Almost there. Just 5,000 to go and I will speed up the evolution. At least I'll have my one epic Cupid in the drawing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    Why did my game never show me this sweepstakes??? I have the V-Day iOS version. I just found out about it now. What the heck!
    I never got an in game mesagge about the sweepstakes! I don't know is there supposed to be a message about it! I wisit the forum regulary so that's how I find out about most of the things related to DS.

New Resident
    Than henry but now ma cupid dragon is in level 10 but still m getting the same message that buy or breed cupid dragon to take entry?what is this?and even i mailed them but they just talked like rude..huhh they dnt care abt free players..this is not good..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Avinafh View Post
    Than henry but now ma cupid dragon is in level 10 but still m getting the same message that buy or breed cupid dragon to take entry?what is this?and even i mailed them but they just talked like rude..huhh they dnt care abt free players..this is not good..
    You have been entered, but you can get more entries until the deadline. There will be a drawing so the more entries you have , the better chance you have of winning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast