Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elf/Snowman impossible to breed now???

New Resident

Elf/Snowman impossible to breed now???

Hey everyone, I know there is a separate thread for elf/snowman dragons, but Im just interested if anyone has bred them recently?
    I have been trying all combos possible, specially for Elf. Cant believe I wanted fairy dragon long time ago, have tons of them and fruitfuls, but no elf!! And I have got already Passion, Rose, Chocolate, but Elf and Snowman are just impossible for me!!!

Have you guys bred them recently please??

Fashion Designer
    I breed a snowman a couple of days ago (five days maybe?) when trying for rose i think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yunchik View Post
    Hey everyone, I know there is a separate thread for elf/snowman dragons, but Im just interested if anyone has bred them recently?
    I have been trying all combos possible, specially for Elf. Cant believe I wanted fairy dragon long time ago, have tons of them and fruitfuls, but no elf!! And I have got already Passion, Rose, Chocolate, but Elf and Snowman are just impossible for me!!!

Have you guys bred them recently please??
    I have an elf in the nest right now so they appear to still be breedable. As for the fairy dragon's definitely hang onto them as each one of them can be turned into a scroll that you'll need for building the gem dragons since they are rare.

Banned
    i wish they were unbreddable i got a snowman in den couple hours will put it in nest

Executive Chef
    Snowman and Elf are still in the Market, so they're available. I've had a few show up while breeding for something else and sold them recently. When I was trying to get them, I paired Air and Forest for my first 2 and then used Diamond and Fairly for my 3rd.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I breed a snowman a couple of days ago (five days maybe?) when trying for rose i think.
    Same for me

Rhino Keeper
    Got an elf yesterday with wizard and fairy so it's still available.

Banned
    I got four elves using wizard and fairy. Use that combo for about a week. ****ing two dragons with one stone. Maybe the elf will come, in the process you might even get an infinity. I got snowman while trying for forestfire. The fail times are low so that should be fairly easy too.

New Resident
    Thanks guys who answered!!! I'm so happy that I have started wizard fairy combo again as guess what? I didn't get elf, but I got my fist Diamond!!!! I'm level 60 and lost hope for diamond long time ago! So I'm so happy right now!!!! Now I can try for elf again)))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yunchik View Post
    Thanks guys who answered!!! I'm so happy that I have started wizard fairy combo again as guess what? I didn't get elf, but I got my fist Diamond!!!! I'm level 60 and lost hope for diamond long time ago! So I'm so happy right now!!!! Now I can try for elf again)))
    Well congratulations.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast