Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Rose Dragon 2-7-13 RELISTED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Well i do prefer the Cupid Dragon to this one, but what women doesn't love roses!
    I also prefer the Cupid one. And I don't like roses. They don't appeal to me at all.

Executive Chef
    Never mind the Cupid Dragon, I'll just breed a load of these instead! <3

Executive Chef
    I hate when I read things like this. No one wants to but a hydrid diamond dragon with 3000coin/hour earnings in a 6000 coin limit habitat along with 2 other dragons so you have to clear out your habitats every hour. The design doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    35 is more than enough to house 88 dragons. If you only have two diamond fields and 33 colored habitats you can have up to 101 dragons. if you choose to have multiple diamonds/infinitys and/or have the diamond hybrids on the diamond fields and/or keep a bunch of duplicates that's your choice and that's how you choose to play i have 79/86 dragons plus 2 which i am going to evolve and trade for materials for the sapphire and 30/35 habitats so the cap is way more than enough for me. i do not see teamlava increasing the habitat cap until we hit 101 dragons or we have another huge color update like dark or orange dragons.

Executive Chef
    Wants to put*

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I hate when I read things like this. No one wants to but a hydrid diamond dragon with 3000coin/hour earnings in a 6000 coin limit habitat along with 2 other dragons so you have to clear out your habitats every hour. The design doesn't make sense
    well if you had 2 diamond habitats and 33 other habitats like dapplefur said, then you'd have more than enough room to still give your diamond hybrids their own habitat without sharing with 2 other dragons, although I do understand the earning potentials are extremely different between diamonds and other habitats.

if you wanna get mathematical though, you could have 9 diamond habitats to house each of the 9 diamond/diamond hybrid dragons; 26 habitats left and 26*3 = 78; 78 + 9 (from the diamonds) = 87 which is perfect because there are 86 dragons!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwobb_xx View Post
    well if you had 2 diamond habitats and 33 other habitats like dapplefur said, then you'd have more than enough room to still give your diamond hybrids their own habitat without sharing with 2 other dragons, although I do understand the earning potentials are extremely different between diamonds and other habitats.

if you wanna get mathematical though, you could have 9 diamond habitats to house each of the 9 diamond/diamond hybrid dragons; 26 habitats left and 26*3 = 78; 78 + 9 (from the diamonds) = 87 which is perfect because there are 86 dragons!
    Yea until tomorrow when we need space for 88 Dragons and 1 slot left for dragon trading.

Executive Chef
    Why does everyone say 9? There are 8 diamond hybrids and 2 diamonds. We would need 10 habitats. Right now the minimum is 8 diamond habitats and two hybrids have to sit out. Are you on android? Plus there will be 88 dragon due tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by kwobb_xx View Post

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Yea until tomorrow when we need space for 88 Dragons and 1 slot left for dragon trading.
    Thank god. Someone who understands the trading slot is needed lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Thank god. Someone who understands the trading slot is needed lol
    Trading slot? Maybe people dont get it because we dont have it lol android doesnt have a trading slot....

Executive Chef
    Wow I'm sorry there are 9 my bad. All this time I hadn't noticed I have 2 gold dragons wooow

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast