Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Rose Dragon 2-7-13 RELISTED

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Hang on a minute!!! Am missing something here!!! Oh yeah no habitat to put them in!! What is going on with the habitat cap? 35 habitat now to house 88 dragons!! Seriously!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    Hang on a minute!!! Am missing something here!!! Oh yeah no habitat to put them in!! What is going on with the habitat cap? 35 habitat now to house 88 dragons!! Seriously!!!
    yeah that is kinda nuts lol

This is friggin SICK!! Probably my favorite thus far. Fingers crossed it's something I can try to breed!

True speak. I don't want to be throwing them away unnecessarily! Especially while I wait with bated breath for Trading whats-it-called update. What benefit does a limiting cap have for TL? (This is not snark, but genuinely something I've been wondering about). Does having more just slow the game or what?

Fashion Designer
    35 is more than enough to house 88 dragons. If you only have two diamond fields and 33 colored habitats you can have up to 101 dragons. if you choose to have multiple diamonds/infinitys and/or have the diamond hybrids on the diamond fields and/or keep a bunch of duplicates that's your choice and that's how you choose to play i have 79/86 dragons plus 2 which i am going to evolve and trade for materials for the sapphire and 30/35 habitats so the cap is way more than enough for me. i do not see teamlava increasing the habitat cap until we hit 101 dragons or we have another huge color update like dark or orange dragons.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    35 is more than enough to house 88 dragons. If you only have two diamond fields and 33 colored habitats you can have up to 101 dragons. if you choose to have multiple diamonds/infinitys and/or have the diamond hybrids on the diamond fields and/or keep a bunch of duplicates that's your choice and that's how you choose to play i have 79/86 dragons plus 2 which i am going to evolve and trade for materials for the sapphire and 30/35 habitats so the cap is way more than enough for me. i do not see teamlava increasing the habitat cap until we hit 101 dragons or we have another huge color update like dark or orange dragons.
    We are the consumers, the game should be designed according to the consumers favors and preference instead of restricting the way we can play the game according to their plans and constraints. We pay to enjoy, not to be led by the nose. Here's our voice : HIGHER DRAGON HABITAT CAPACITY IS NEEDED NOW! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    Mhm, what about adding expand at the diamond nest? Or the 4 capacity nest they added with gold should be with coins for crying out loud.

Rhino Keeper
    Im nt going to talk abt habitat issue. I just want to say im so glad to see TL bringing so many exciting updates for us.

Rhino Keeper
    ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS!!! I love it!! Bravo TL!! This one I'll definitly hunt for!

Banned
    That is the best dragon ever, how absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to try for it !!!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast