Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper

Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

I am so getting this dragon !!! Btw, passion dragon is 16 hours !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	5388  

I can't get the Valentine's Day version yet!

Executive Chef

Dragon Update 2-7-13 Cupid Dragon REMOVED

New Dragon coming!!

2-4-14- Dragon has been relisted!! Good Luck!

Cupid Dragon - 18 hour breed Time

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

The Cupid Dragon is ready to bring love to your Island in Dragon Story!

Seems like they may have gotten this statue idea from a certain drawling...

Each one costs a significant amount of gold so good luck.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-04-14 at 11:53 AM.

Wish I could convert my 6 million silver coins into gold! TL should have a recipe for crafting gold bars, maybe 500,000 for 1 gold bar?

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    The gazebo is 80 gold also

Banned
    I want that castle so bad. Considering I buy gem items galore in the other stories this isn't so steep. BUt considering gold is used so much in the game for speeding up things, I can't use any right now. So cute.....

Banned
    And a gazebo

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously!!!!!!!!! Everything in this game costs gold. We finally get an update with some new decor and it all costs gold! This game is really starting to get to the point where it's not worth it to even play. You can only receive 3 gifts from neighbors a day for gold and that's the only way you can get gold unless you buy it or there are goals, you don't get any for leveling up or leveling up dragons. At least in the other games we get gems for mastering recipes or clothing. The dragons cost so much for gold and some of them seem totally impossible to even breed.

Really TL, seriously, do you ever listen to what your consumers want? This is an awesome concept for a game and I love it but I'm not going to spend that much money to decorate my island and definitely not going to spend that kind of money to purchase the dragons I don't have. Think about more people would be more apt to play this game and spend money on it if the stuff within the game was actually cheaper! Expansions take so long to achieve because you have to wait forever to get enough maps from neighbors to expand then you have to wait days for the expansion and then you have to wait again and pay a ton of coins to removed the stuff that was under the expansion.

I'm just getting tired of playing this game, its just a waiting game that can get very expensive very quick. You know you have to wait for the dragons to breed, then wait to hatch (because if there is an egg you don't want you still have to wait for it or pay GOLD to speed it up), it's just getting to that point. Then you finally release an update with some decor and EVERY SINGLE ITEM costs GOLD!!!!!

Banned
    I understand your frustration ...I actually just lost about 500 gold i had saved up on the recent valentines and ceasar glitches.... however the prices to speed up dragons is not that bad...and all the new decor is pretty fair priced in my opinion...however I am comparing those prices to the recent options for the Glorious Grove and Big Lava special habitats which I do think are very overpriced at a whopping 500 gold...I think all the valentines stuff is pretty ok on price not too ridiculous. ..except those darn rose bushes....you cant just have one bush!! At 30 gold per bush I feel it is really the only valentines item that is grossly overpriced.... I will not be getting rose bushes....but I have splurged a lttle had to have that kissing statue and the castle ^o^

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast