Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    Ok all.....I am viewing this more as a needed support group.
    I know you're serious, but I can't stop laughing (it's that nervous crazy laugh - like when the bathtub flew thru the floor in the movie "The Money Pit"?) .. I have been reading difft game discussion groups for months now (I play 8 games - don't ask) ... and I am of the FIRM BELIEF that DRAGON STORY NEEDS A SUPPORT GROUP AND GOLD ANNONYMOUS (like gamblers annonymous) for all the time, energy and $$$$$$ spent on just this ONE APP. I kid you not, no other game causes people more grief. BS and RS whine about updates and food costs, pet shop about gems and more space, but Dragon Story is its own beast!! I have forbidden myself from using anymore gems just to "speed up".

You would think that of ALL the games, Dragon story would be one where you can get more than 3 gifts a day - I mean what if they bumped it up to 10? What harm would it do? but 3??? I can get 20 red hammers a day in Zoo Story but I can only get 3 bars of gold per day (if ya lucky and you're up next on your nbrs list to gift) in a game where dragons and decor cost hundred and in some cases thousands of gold?????

COME ON TEAM LAVA!!! Dragon story people keep you in business .. they don't storm the palace, they are a resilient crowd ... and we are waiting!! On breeds, eggs, evolutions, ... and you. I rarely complain and that's not what this is .. but seriously? They CAN do better by us re: the gold gifting, or even lowering the breeding times.

Now I'm up for suggestions on where and when the Support Group and Gold Annonymous members would like to meet !! We can do it while we wait on those 20hr magic eggs .. lol
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-09-13 at 03:28 PM. Reason: remove starred word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    The challenge tension would get lost if we could cancel the breedings and we'd all have pretty much all that we want relatively immediately ... but in our affluent world there is a lot to be gained from learning that there is some reward in delaying gratification.
    I read this 2x and I get you ... I really do ... but unfortunately we are the products of our environments. For example, I call the youth of today "The Microwave/Veruca Salt Generation" - "don't care how, I want it now!" ... lol ... And we as a society are of the hurry up, go go go - at least here in America, from what I'VE seen. I agree that the "instant gratification" does stem back to a child-like mentatlity, but um ... 20 HOURS???? How about 6 or 10? I understand the delayed gratification when it comes to obtaining a degree (education) or in the raising of a teen who FINALLY gets that the world isn't over because she couldn't go to that party (ugh lord that was a long weekend), ... but this is a game app... and I just believe they can do a bit better by us - whether we're impatient or anxious or just have lives and try to work the games around the lives and not vice versa (i.e. meeting time frames for goals and contests). But I agree with the context of what you're saying completely - I just think the application is somewhat misplaced regarding a game app. :^)

Then by all means you wait.......while I push my "little delete this one and restart another" button. If you enjoy waiting days for something you have 10 of. But yes I admit it bothers me. :-)
    I can patiently wait on hold for representative, I can sit in traffic, I waited 9 months for my son. But there is something about 20 hours for something I will not keep.
    I am just sayin. :-P

Banned
    The "delete" tab for eggs or breeding will never happen, I think. Just because it would totally **** TL financially. Most gold is spent not to purchase dragons, but to speed breeding and hatching. Allowing this tab to exist would take away the need to purchase gold.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys, this thread has gone off topic. Lets keep the posts to talking about the goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I got right hearted on the first try.... athletic and diamond.... and then left hearted first try..... diamond and athletic...

I am now on my 3rd try on a passion and got 2 left hearted and now a magic.... Waiting patiently

New Resident
    I got the heart dragons on the first tries, the cupid dragon first try, and then I bred the heart dragons and got passion dragon first try

Farm Supplier
    I completed this (finally, very hard), and they took 50 gems for placing my rose archway!!! Why did they do this? It was supposed to be the prize for completing the goal! GRRRRRR TL!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by qtmomma View Post
    I completed this (finally, very hard), and they took 50 gems for placing my rose archway!!! Why did they do this? It was supposed to be the prize for completing the goal! GRRRRRR TL!
    If you are on android and you sent your email to support to have them place your goal prize, it is free.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post532215

You can purchase additional ones from your decor menu for 50 gems each.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Only dragons I get in Valentine are magic dragons.
    Trying different blue/red combinations but I am not getting leftheart or rightheart dragons at all....

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast