Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    It's official left and right heart dragons are breedable

Daughter just got one

Happy breeding
    Great!! Good luck everyone

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    having the tree and the boosts means the food cost increases quite substantially. So not exactly looking forward to it because the boosts isn't worth the food cost..
    CodeNameZebra confirmed last night that the food prices increased to the same intervals and iOS users on the new Valentines app for Android(google play). That means you now have to pay increased food costs without the boost tree or dragon album. I say TL can keep their app, I am happy I am on Kindle Fire and don't have to deal with this headache yet...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    It's official left and right heart dragons are breedable

Daughter just got one

Happy breeding
    Yea, Valentine's edition seems lucky for me, i got one Right Heart at the first try, sped that up and bred water and fire again and got Left Heart! woo

JUST got the goals for Valentine edition woot. Now if us android users can just get the spell shop for the pretty jewel dragons. Good luck breeding everyone. Got my Virtue now trying for left then right. ツ

Farm Supplier
    Downloaded Valentine's version for Android, Started Matchmaking Mother Pt. 1, and "Get 15 Valentine's Day Cards From Neighbors" is not updating. My News shows more than 10 neighbors sending V cards, but the gump only shows 1/15 received. Cannot finish Pt. 1 if the cards received is stuck at only 1 received.

Farm Supplier
    My bad, sorry! After restarting the game, the correct number of cards sent to me from neighbors is now showing in the quest gump. Ignore the idiot in the previous thread.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey to add to my post, I did remember that the newsfeed does show that the nbr did send the goal request.
    I was heading back to tell you to restart your device. LOL

Sometimes these requests are delayed showing up in your game so restarting does make they show up quicker.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    CodeNameZebra confirmed last night that the food prices increased to the same intervals and iOS users on the new Valentines app for Android(google play). That means you now have to pay increased food costs without the boost tree or dragon album. I say TL can keep their app, I am happy I am on Kindle Fire and don't have to deal with this headache yet...
    wrong, you can still bypass that by using new dawn to feed at the reduced food cost.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    wrong, you can still bypass that by using new dawn to feed at the reduced food cost.
    How about you tell me one "wrong" statement I made? I specifically stated the prices went up in the Valentines app and said nothing about not being able to bypass it with newdawn. In fact if you bothered to read the other posts from last night you would noticed that myself and zebra addressed the fact that you can bypass the increase by using the old app.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-02-13 at 08:43 AM. Reason: insulting member

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast