Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has already been answered but, this is my first time on the forum so I have no clue what I am doing.. lol

Where do you find the Matchmaking Mother's Goals in Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition? I downloaded and then re-downloaded today to see if I would get the goals. But, all keep getting is the two pop up messages: 1) about breeding leftheart and rightheart 2) remember , you'll need a triumvirate of colors to breed a Caeser Dragon.

Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummynummys View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has already been answered but, this is my first time on the forum so I have no clue what I am doing.. lol

Where do you find the Matchmaking Mother's Goals in Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition? I downloaded and then re-downloaded today to see if I would get the goals. But, all keep getting is the two pop up messages: 1) about breeding leftheart and rightheart 2) remember , you'll need a triumvirate of colors to breed a Caeser Dragon.

Thanks in advance!
    Go back one page. FrozenTurtle answered that question.

Thanks!

He must have posted it as I was writing mine.. (that's my luck)

So just so I am sure no one who has Valentine's Day Dragon Story on Android has the goals?

Host(ess)
    Finally new update for android ツ Thanks TL. i downloaded the new valentine version and my first goal is to breed the ceasar dragon. ♥also Got the new pink habitats and passion pit habitat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysChild2 View Post
    (Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree??
    having the tree and the boosts means the food cost increases quite substantially. So not exactly looking forward to it because the boosts isn't worth the food cost..

Rhino Keeper
    ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't received the goal for slots at all or valentine ds

New Resident
    Nope, I can't see it either! That's unfair for Android users, I can't get the trading shop as I'm not an iOS users. That's mean I can't breed the pink dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)
    Me too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19WT View Post
    Nope, I can't see it either! That's unfair for Android users, I can't get the trading shop as I'm not an iOS users. That's mean I can't breed the pink dragon.
    that is not true. pink is light and fire. u dont need the trading portal

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast