Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

(Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree??

BTW I have no offer to download valentines DS either. Just Valentine RS and Slots.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    you are awesome. everywhere i go on this forum i see this msg protecting the unaware droid users. ur name should be codenameSUPERMAN!! (with the exclamation marks!) lol

and i as well do not have the quests but i couldn't help myself and i bought 2 habitats...hope this doesn't back fire on me. they take upwards of 20hrs to build and i know i would be antsy if i had to wait that long once the quests finally showed up. i did try for pink just in case thinking a 5hr fail time wouldn't **** me with a love...too bad i got a 15hr tusker lol...oops. late nigt for me i guess
    Lol thank you I am just glad someone read what I posted! !

Rhino Keeper
    OK, finally we get pink for android, wooooohooooooo! But... and this is probably a stupid question... how do you breed a pink one??? Do I have to buy one at 500 gold? That would be awful!

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind! Found a thread discussing the issue

I have an Android phone and there is no Valentine version of Dragon Story.

Rhino Keeper
    So will we ever actually get the goals?

It was there and disapeart can someone help us out please? Is was so happy..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Finished the last of the goals that were listed in the ND game, installed Valentine, but see no goals yet in the Valentine game. A bit confusing ... are we to play on Valentine or ND?? I guess we wait for what ever problem there is with Valentine goals to be remedied?
    Same here and I just installed v-day's DS.

The Matchmaking Mother Goals are not yet available. This thread was posted for Android players to be aware of the upcoming Goals and how to claim the Goal reward. Sorry for the confusion!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast