View Poll Results: Which one looks better?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diamond!

28 63.64%
  • Infinity!

16 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Battle: Diamond vs. Infinity

Executive Chef

The Battle: Diamond vs. Infinity

i always wanted to know which of the two dragons you guys think looks better.

please mind before you vote that only the design of the dragons count! let's go!

Fashion Designer
    I prefer the look of Diamond but Infinity has been growing on me lately

Rhino Keeper
    i vote Diamond, its baby form, children form, juvenille form or adult form are great. I don't like adult form of Infinity

Executive Chef
    Wow, hard to decide. I like both in baby form. But I have to go with diamond through adult stage. Two headed dragons don't appeal to me, but hey, I am keeping my infinity (and ruby). I plan on keeping my three diamonds at different ages so I get to look at each cutie.

Executive Chef
    Can TL make a Diamond/Infinity Hybird? I love them both. Vote for Infinity now because they are harder to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Can TL make a Diamond/Infinity Hybird? I love them both. Vote for Infinity now because they are harder to get.
    But that would be a double Diamond element!

Executive Chef
    the rarity doesn't matter, only the looks! xD

diamond x infinity hybrid would be great but since everything you breed with an infinity gives you a fire dragon, it's impossible..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    the rarity doesn't matter, only the looks! xD

diamond x infinity hybrid would be great but since everything you breed with an infinity gives you a fire dragon, it's impossible..
    They are both has their unique character, both are well design; too hard to choose. So i have to judge them by rarity Ask TL to make the poor Infinity possible to breed again The demand of a Diamond Infinity hybrid will be high. More people will try to breed Fairy, Wizard of course more people will try to get an Infinity too, give those weekly new dragons a rest. Sorry for making this off the subject @ Cedkuged :P

Executive Chef
    I love diamond all th way, infinity is good to have but not the best look. The color combo is good though...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    They are both has their unique character, both are well design; too hard to choose. So i have to judge them by rarity Ask TL to make the poor Infinity possible to breed again The demand of a Diamond Infinity hybrid will be high. More people will try to breed Fairy, Wizard of course more people will try to get an Infinity too, give those weekly new dragons a rest. Sorry for making this off the subject @ Cedkuged :P
    I know it's off topic, and I don't want this thread to be closed but we're lucky we get updates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast