Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem stone dragons breedable again?

Rhino Keeper

Gem stone dragons breedable again?

I've been reading a lot of comments about people breeding Night with Sapphire or Ruby. Not sure if these people are just using the wrong names or are the gem dragons breedable again? I don't have any (yet!) so haven't been able to suss it out myself

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I've been reading a lot of comments about people breeding Night with Sapphire or Ruby. Not sure if these people are just using the wrong names or are the gem dragons breedable again? I don't have any (yet!) so haven't been able to suss it out myself
    They are breedable on the original version of DS. THey basically act like the basic elements = red, yellow, blue, green.

Executive Chef
    They are breedable on my valentines version now

Rhino Keeper
    I am right that they were during a glitch that was then rectified and so they weren't for quite a while. It seems they've been given a hormone dose or something again since the Night release and are now back in business in the den?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I am right that they were during a glitch that was then rectified and so they weren't for quite a while. It seems they've been given a hormone dose or something again since the Night release and are now back in business in the den?
    It wasn't a glitch, they didn't want Gemstone Dragons breedable but from player feedback, they changed it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    It wasn't a glitch, they didn't want Gemstone Dragons breedable but from player feedback, they changed it.
    Is this a confirmed intended change by a staff member on a thread somewhere? If so could you help me with a link, I have been trying to find it with no luck. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Not sure guys, I am checking. I thought I saw the Emerald dragon in my breeding list yesterday(on Valentine game). I cannot check right now because my Breeding den is tied up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This was recently implemented you may breed these dragons in the vday version of the game at this time all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidSugarGlider View Post
    This was recently implemented you may breed these dragons in the vday version of the game at this time all.
    But the question is, is it going to stay that way or will it change back to the original intention (can't breed with gemstone dragons)?

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    But the question is, is it going to stay that way or will it change back to the original intention (can't breed with gemstone dragons)?
    As many features can and do change as more content is added, we cannot guarantee this will remain the same. But for now, we hope you enjoy breeding with the Gemstone Dragons!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast