Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    How on earth do you do that? There is no such option.

What they need to do is not worry about the storage issue, but a simple confirmation dialog would avoid any unnecessary purchases. My fiancee and I figure make it for anything over 49 cold. That way you have to confirm for any dragon purchase (some are as low as 50), but you can still speed breed/hatch/evolve without confirming you want to do so every time as that will be annoying.

That feature then needs to work on Android as well :-)
    lol I apologize, I have to correct my post, I thought they were talking about buying gold not about accidentally buying products on the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    lol I apologize, I have to correct my post, I thought they were talking about buying gold not about accidentally buying products on the market.
    or purchase from the dragon album. My fiancee accidentally purchased a mermaid dragon from the dragon album and accidentally purchased a snowman from the popup because her finger was already in motion to collect coins from a habitat when the popup happened. The fact that these are direct purchases tells you something...No way for a confirmation or not even a 'take you to market' approach like currently happens for android users since they haven't figured out how to do a direct purchase from a popup yet on Android ;-)

New Resident
    It isn't fair tho because android users are been left behind and iPad user get everything. iPad users should have to pay for dragons with gold while android should be allowed to craft them only if it's for a short period of time. The tables should be turned for a while

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by appjay22 View Post
    It isn't fair tho because android users are been left behind and iPad user get everything. iPad users should have to pay for dragons with gold while android should be allowed to craft them only if it's for a short period of time. The tables should be turned for a while
    That will not happen. The basic game is the same for both platforms. Both platforms have the same prices for dragons and food and habitats, etc. iOS users can even purchase craftable dragons, it's just that they can craft them so why bother purchasing. I'm still waiting to see the results of the Amethyst contest and hoping there are only 5 winners (iOS) because it will send a message to TL about Android and how much we hate the lack of parity and are not willing to pay for a feature that others can use for free.

Banned
    Spin the wheel offered IOS users a new dragon. Unless they hurry up and give Android users the wheel, we are once again missing on a new dragon. Unless you want to shed the gold, of course. Not me !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Spin the wheel offered IOS users a new dragon. Unless they hurry up and give Android users the wheel, we are once again missing on a new dragon. Unless you want to shed the gold, of course. Not me !
    Do we know for sure that the clockwork orange dragon is not breedable? It's red and yellow. Maybe it can be bred.

Banned
    I think you can only get it from the wheel.

Banned
    I don't even see it in the market. It's supposedly 500 gold, which is not terribly high and I was thinking if I do all the games goals and save my gold, I may be able to purchase it down the road. Way down the road, lol.
    I won't BUY gold to get it, but I may save it for that...
    From what I understand, it is available through the wheel game only. At least for now. Pony posted about it on the Spin the Wheel thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I don't even see it in the market. It's supposedly 500 gold, which is not terribly high and I was thinking if I do all the games goals and save my gold, I may be able to purchase it down the road. Way down the road, lol.
    I won't BUY gold to get it, but I may save it for that...
    From what I understand, it is available through the wheel game only. At least for now. Pony posted about it on the Spin the Wheel thread.
    Its in my market for 500 gold and is red and yellow. I wonder if anyone bred one?

Banned
    The only new thing I have in the market is the mythic banner for 1,000,000.
    No clockwork dragon, even for sale.