Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Well. For a start at least now the dragons are being released at the same time (I hope I'm not gonna jinx future releases!). Hopefully trading comes soon. With all these splitting of colours, it is very easy to get rare/super rare hybrids.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Well. For a start at least now the dragons are being released at the same time (I hope I'm not gonna jinx future releases!). Hopefully trading comes soon. With all these splitting of colours, it is very easy to get rare/super rare hybrids.
    The only hybrid I got while trying for mask was goblin. Everything else has been winter, coral, luck , one super, one half heart. No pink hybrid (origami, bubble which I already have, but still) and no moon and of course no mask. Others didn't get any black or pink hybrids. The breakdown rate of these hybrids has changed since dark angel and no one is liking it.

I want to see features on android updated soon. Boosts, crafting, dragon quest (which is on my island since to placed the gem cluster but of course useless to me).

Executive Chef
    Be happy you don't have the storage right now. You know how some of us keep our nests full just to protect us from accidental egg purchases? Well not anymore. TL has made it that if iOS players accidentally purchase and egg, and our nests are full, it goes directly to storage. No more 'check your nest' warning. We can't store dragons there, but TL can. So hope for a confirm button before you guys get storage. You guys are safe from this accidental purchase, for now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Be happy you don't have the storage right now. You know how some of us keep our nests full just to protect us from accidental egg purchases? Well not anymore. TL has made it that if iOS players accidentally purchase and egg, and our nests are full, it goes directly to storage. No more 'check your nest' warning. We can't store dragons there, but TL can. So hope for a confirm button before you guys get storage. You guys are safe from this accidental purchase, for now.
    I can't beleive they removed, that just proves how much they want you to accidentally purchase something.

Executive Chef
    That's just not right. Purposely setting out to cause players to make any purchase, be gold or coins, is wrong and unethical, in my opinion. Having been caught in a couple traps and after reading what others have gone through, I've resorted to using a stylus, that makes it a lot less easy for my finger to accidentally touch something else. Things are so close together or small.

Rhino Keeper
    oh wow I didn't know that, I really don't understand why TL has to resort to these kind of unethical behaviour, it achieves nothing but turn players off. my way of preventing falling into gold traps – don't buy gold, so there is never enough gold for an accidental purchase

Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    oh wow I didn't know that, I really don't understand why TL has to resort to these kind of unethical behaviour, it achieves nothing but turn players off. my way of preventing falling into gold traps – don't buy gold, so there is never enough gold for an accidental purchase
    I played some of those other games for coins. I spent days or weeks on those stupid games just for the coins. After my first gold trap, their response was it's not in their policy to reverse such transactions. That tells me enough about this company's character.

Fashion Designer
    but you can disable the option transaction in the game! it avoids accidental purchases!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xvanillex View Post
    I played some of those other games for coins. I spent days or weeks on those stupid games just for the coins. After my first gold trap, their response was it's not in their policy to reverse such transactions. That tells me enough about this company's character.
    Having zero concern about parity already tells me a lot about the character of the company, and the gold traps just solidify it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    but you can disable the option transaction in the game! it avoids accidental purchases!
    How on earth do you do that? There is no such option.

What they need to do is not worry about the storage issue, but a simple confirmation dialog would avoid any unnecessary purchases. My fiancee and I figure make it for anything over 49 cold. That way you have to confirm for any dragon purchase (some are as low as 50), but you can still speed breed/hatch/evolve without confirming you want to do so every time as that will be annoying.

That feature then needs to work on Android as well :-)