Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yuannek29 View Post
    In my experience, the version doesn't matter for feeding in the end. The clients may show more expensive feeding, but I believe it's the same cheap feeding on the server side. What happens on the expensive clients is that they show the expensive food amounts being used until it syncs with the server. Then food magically gets replenished. You can try it. Feed just 1 serving in an expensive version, note your food amount, then restart the client and see if some food came back.
    I'd feel safer using ND still though. You'll never know what might happen, if one day suddenly the server accepts the new food costs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I tried it and you are right. When I logged out then back in, my food was replenished back to what it would of been with the cheaper feeding!
    I mentioned this some pages ago asking if it was happening to other Android users and they said no. Glad to know others are experiencing this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I'd feel safer using ND still though. You'll never know what might happen, if one day suddenly the server accepts the new food costs.
    You might be right, but I'd guess that if that happens it'll be on the server side which means it won't matter which client version you're using. If that happens before we get the trading portal, I'm done with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I mentioned this some pages ago asking if it was happening to other Android users and they said no. Glad to know others are experiencing this, too.
    Sorry I didn't respond. This thread has too many pages for me to read them all. I just check back once in a while and read the last few pages.

New Resident
    Well I'm not even worried about being an android player and not getting the crafting stuff. I just want my baby dragons back! They dissapeared from valentines version a few days ago and haven't returned. The habitats they were in say I can add an egg, as if they were never there. I am missing these level 1 dragons: deep, luck, charm, laserlight and genie. What gives?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuannek29 View Post
    You might be right, but I'd guess that if that happens it'll be on the server side which means it won't matter which client version you're using. If that happens before we get the trading portal, I'm done with this game.
    Hear, hear.

I am actually very disappointed with how TeamLava has handled this whole parity. On one hand they tell us, "We're working on it, but we can't speculate when it will be available. We appreciate your patience." On the other hand, when people complained about not having enough habitats for their dragons they claimed, "We consider everyone before we release updates. It would not be fair if people with older devices would not be able to play our games because their device could not handle the increases in max habitats." I also read a mod or Community Manager say something like, "Capping the habitat size is a way to limit the amount of silver a person can collect."

All in all, it is very contradicting that they promote equality across platforms, yet do not demonstrate it in their game. Because we, as Android users, are missing some key features, we should not have inflated food costs. Yes, it would be nice to craft and trade duplicate dragons. However, it would be even nicer to be able to store unused decorations. Other TeamLava games have storage capabilities, why not Dragon Story?

Also, this thread itself is a joke. We have been given a thread to voice our complaints and moan, but that is only so we do not fill up the Dragon Story Discussion board with a lot of complaining threads. We are not being kept abreast of the current state of development. My patience is wearing thin. I'm starting to think if the features were ever coming they would have happened by now. In lieu of the features we want it appears that the Android team working at TeamLava is working on holiday updates and an increasing number of dragon releases to keep us playing.

I will say that I do enjoy playing. I can play in five minute spurts on my break at work. However, I do not want to play anymore if this is the way TeamLava treats its consumers. Give us something to go off of, like a timeline or a progress update. I'm so tired of hearing, "Thanks for your patience. We cannot speculate when you will have the features, but in the meantime, we'll increase the food costs and give you a large amount of super rare dragons to try and breed."

Ugh...I think if we don't have the features soon, I'm going to have to abandon the game.

I think we have heard enough complaints about how this is not fair to Android users etc, I am not going to say much, when unfair things happen in life , there are only two choices , voice it and wait / hope for it to change or just quit.....

I have just chosen to quit Dragon Story, I may check back every 6 MONTHS to see if anything has changed an might consider playing again. Good luck everyone..!

As a reminder, please keep comments relevant to this thread. Also, third party links and mentioning of third party games are not permitted on the forums.

We do appreciate the feedback and just because we make no official statements on the progress of games on Android, it does not mean we are not actively working on updates. We do understand your point of view and it's clear from the number of pages in this and the previous Android parity threads that this is the most important thing for you guys.

To put things in a better perspective for you all, content and engineering are two different pipelines with different people working in each. Even though we have been bringing you frequent content updates, bringing the current iOS features to Android is definitely something we're actively working on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matt123www View Post
    I think we have heard enough complaints about how this is not fair to Android users etc, I am not going to say much, when unfair things happen in life , there are only two choices , voice it and wait / hope for it to change or just quit.....

I have just chosen to quit Dragon Story, I may check back every 6 MONTHS to see if anything has changed an might consider playing again. Good luck everyone..!
    Yeah ... I think when my Temple is clear and the nests are clear (empty), I will try ONE more time for Dark Angel and the Easter dragon and them I'm finished and will also be leaving. I may check back now and then to see if anything has changed. I have a lot of doubt that it will, though. As for my trying for the new dragons ... they're nearly impossible to get. Far too many fails. I understand having fail times, but what we're getting is way, way to many and two dragons having the same breed time and color is nuts.

Rhino Keeper
    finally got my moon dragon