Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Rhino Keeper
    My question is why are we (android) not getting the first updates that came out? I would seem to me that the first updates would come out before the ones released yesterday. How long is it going to take to put the updates in order and release them as they were released?

Or are we waiting for all releases to be fixed and released at the same time , this should take a lot longed to achieve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Just spent my stockpiled gold to try and breed a ceasar dragon....kept getting fruitful ...logged back on forum after I spent roughly a hundred gold to find out less than an hour after I started they took the ceasar away!! Wasted at least an hour and 50 gold for nothing!!! Why cant they get some programmers that know what they are doing.... I am very irratated right now... only updates we get are broken ones! Thats the best they can do in the last 4 months??? This is making me doubt we will even get valentines....pony said "cant speculate" on cupid dragon ... no new dawn goals or pink or album with valentines ...we are never going to get anything especially if they cant get the small weekly stuff right! Arggg so frustrated right now.... I emailed support an earfull.
    Don't think they took Ceasar away. It's now part of a goal chain explained in another thread New Dawn -> Lightbringer -> Emperor. Android version of the game can breed the Ceasar Dragon. I'll be trying my attempt tonight while my snowman is on the nest :-)

Fashion Designer
    I'd rather have the trading first than the boosts!

@tongue, they took it away for a few hours because it was causing a fair amount of ppl's game to crash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I'd rather have the trading first than the boosts!

@tongue, they took it away for a few hours because it was causing a fair amount of ppl's game to crash
    That makes sense.

I think I'm in agreement with trading/crafting arriving first as I have a LOT of extra dragons I can trade in to create the gemstone dragons. But, it looks like it's going to be much longer than I hoped it was going to be (thought it would be full parity with the valentines update). At least we are closer as the valentines update is a feature update not just having the new dragons. As the breeding calculations are different (break appart, etc) which leads to pink dragons and other features. At least I can dream, yes?

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Boosts, Album, Storage, Trading or Crafting. These things are different kinds of updates than Pink or the Hearts. Those are just new recipes and habitats, while the others are actual changes to how the game works... Altering capacity of habitats and such.

The Valentine's update sounds just like every other holiday update TeamLava does - new tile set/background, new goals, decor and recipes, released in parity between iOS and Android. This is what they do, and they're good at it. But changing the way the game works? They seem to only be able to do that on iOS.

So I'm betting we see Pink long before any other feature updates, as I don't think we'll ever see Boosts, Album, Storage or Trading&Crafting.

Banned
    Yeah they took it away temporarily ...just happened to be while I was spending my stockpiled gold ....now it back and the fruitfuls keep coming and now a sunrise grrrrrr.... anyway wasted gold... grouchy zebra.... I am outa here.

Banned
    SPOILER......Omg omg omg so excited just got valentines on android andddddddd pinks are there!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    SPOILER......Omg omg omg so excited just got valentines on android andddddddd pinks are there!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faster than I expected!

So ... guess that means a switch from "our" New Dawn game to the Valentine's? Finish up the few goals on our New Dawn for the Caesar first?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Faster than I expected!

So ... guess that means a switch from "our" New Dawn game to the Valentine's? Finish up the few goals on our New Dawn for the Caesar first?
    The caesar dragon goal is in my original ds game. I started them in nd but can't breed caesar right now so went back to the old game and the goal was still there for it.

Banned
    Pretty sure its broken sent an email to support hopefully its fixed before others try.... double check quest book if quests arent there dont try breeding it wont work .....same issue as ceasar earlier as far as I can tell.....BEWARE!!!