Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    So...if Valentine's Day content is coming to Android, why couldn't they just wait to release it for iOS until it was ready for both?

This is the kind of thing that is really starting to get under my skin.
    Exactly. ....

Rhino Keeper
    In all likelihood, Apple and Google take different amounts of time for their approval processes. Apparently, Apple is faster.

Banned
    On a lighter note, I'm finally getting the Snowman dragon on my Android tablet!! Now I have both recent holiday dragons (Elf and snowman) before they disappear :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    On a lighter note, I'm finally getting the Snowman dragon on my Android tablet!! Now I have both recent holiday dragons (Elf and snowman) before they disappear :-)
    Great news, tonguelashing!!
    Caesar just minutes ago landed on my island.

New Resident
    Yes same here but I cant open market for some reason..
    Game crashes when I open market
    Is it going to be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    There is a thread going now of people reporting problems. I didn't crash, but didn't freeze and received a game roll back twice as a prize! At least the roll back did include the gold I had just spent!

Rhino Keeper
    Sulo... Here is the link to that thread. Here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    That's great! Cngrats.

And i suppose the Heart dragon stuff is being tested in iOS before launching for android. It seems like caesar is crashing android games, so i can imagine the problems with the heart/valentines' edition...

Rhino Keeper
    Gratz on your snowman! That was a nightmare for me to get too!

Banned
    Just spent my stockpiled gold to try and breed a ceasar dragon....kept getting fruitful ...logged back on forum after I spent roughly a hundred gold to find out less than an hour after I started they took the ceasar away!! Wasted at least an hour and 50 gold for nothing!!! Why cant they get some programmers that know what they are doing.... I am very irratated right now... only updates we get are broken ones! Thats the best they can do in the last 4 months??? This is making me doubt we will even get valentines....pony said "cant speculate" on cupid dragon ... no new dawn goals or pink or album with valentines ...we are never going to get anything especially if they cant get the small weekly stuff right! Arggg so frustrated right now.... I emailed support an earfull.