Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 sisters that play this game also.... one who used to use this forum... I am android she is android one more sister on android and our other sister is ios....my other sister was so fed up with this game it actually stressed her out!! Its not a game if its not fun and we looked for answers as to why our other sisters game had so many more features when she was the last to start playing.....she is the one on ios.... we found the forum and after awhile reading this stuff over and over can make a person furious! My older sister on android spent quite a lot on gold and lost her composure when they released the castle and other decorations for crafting after she paid for them...that was the straw that broke that camels back....she said she probably could have over looked it had they given androids crafting at the same time....but since they didnt it was insult and injury.... my android sister got all 3 of us playing and was in the middle of getting our mom to join who also has android. My sister spent a lot of money on gold but none of the rest of us will because of the treatment to android and android players. We just noticed our sister who has ios got an awesome pink and yellow dragon to come here and find that tl has released YET ANOTHER ios exclusive dragon.... I can see why my sister got a little nutty over this game and me and her are keeping the younger sisters and mom off this forum to maybe help them avoid seeing the huge discouraging and disgisting differences....we dont want them to lose the joy of the game and we make the sister who had ios keep new stuff to herself around them...its bad pr my sister and I could get 20 more players at least...ios and android....but we wont now...no more promoting a game and company who doesnt appear to value all of its customers ..

Executive Chef
    I want exclusive dragons just for android for free !!
    Maybe Robot dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    I was behind the iOS vs Android differences since it all started. However, now I'm tired of it. No offense to any other players, but you got Pink dragons and you even got the Black ones. I understand the trading and album features are quite important when it comes to playing this game but understand this: you've all stated and issued your complaints, yet slowly (and yes it might even be at a snail's pace) but slowly, Android users are getting there. Saying be patient is pretty weak but that's the only thing you can do other than quitting the game. Just hang in there. You thought you'd never get Pink and look how that turned out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I want exclusive dragons just for android for free !!
    Maybe Robot dragon?
    I'm pretty jealous of your Google Play decor that I cannot get, being an iOS user. How would receiving a dragon compensate for not being up to speed with iOS? It wouldn't, to be honest. You'd get it and then want more.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the rest of us just wants parity that's all. We're not asking for any exclusive items or dragons.

I get that we have continuously complained about this matter and people are getting tired of reading more of the same from us. But that's the whole point, how do we keep waiting on the same things over months yet have to keep our frustration bottled up? I think that's why so many people keep complaining about this issue, in hopes that maybe TL will finally buck up. I think most of us who are complaining in this thread are still hanging in there, otherwise we would be gone, can't even be bothered with it.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-12-13 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Removed mod action statements

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    I think the rest of us just wants parity that's all. We're not asking for any exclusive items or dragons.

I get that we have continuously complained about this matter and people are getting tired of reading more of the same from us. But that's the whole point, how do we keep waiting on the same things over months yet have to keep our frustration bottled up? I think that's why so many people keep complaining about this issue, in hopes that maybe TL will finally buck up. I think most of us who are complaining in this thread are still hanging in there, otherwise we would be gone, can't even be bothered with it.
    Believe, I can totally understand your frustration by them not communicating to you guys. It's really simple if they just popped in and said "Hey guys, we haven't forgotten you, it's just been a tough journey...etc etc" That's all it would really take to simmer things down. Just hang in there. (:
    Last edited by maguar; 03-12-13 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Removed mod action statement from quote

Fashion Designer
    I think this thread would not get so heated if there's just some communication, deadlines, estimates, etc. Its one thing to ask us to wait, but wait till when exactly?

Giving exclusive dragons to android doesn't solve the problem, it only perpetuates it because then the ios users would be unhappy too. It all boils down to a lack of communication, although there're plenty of droid users who don't bother to read this thread and always end up asking the same questions over and over in all the wrong places. Its annoying, I get it, I'm android and I feel the same.

My dragons page in the market (vd app), the filters for the colours are gone.. anyone else has this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I think this thread would not get so heated if there's just some communication, deadlines, estimates, etc. Its one thing to ask us to wait, but wait till when exactly?

Giving exclusive dragons to android doesn't solve the problem, it only perpetuates it because then the ios users would be unhappy too. It all boils down to a lack of communication, although there're plenty of droid users who don't bother to read this thread and always end up asking the same questions over and over in all the wrong places. Its annoying, I get it, I'm android and I feel the same.

My dragons page in the market (vd app), the filters for the colours are gone.. anyone else has this problem?
    Yes, I have that problem too, just showed "All" button. But I uninstalled it and installed regular version

Executive Chef
    First I though, you mean play store (market), a little confused until I remember my problem

Banned
    Why was DS updated on android? Did it do anything for us...