Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittiana View Post
    I am accepting my neighbours exclusive requests. Be extremely rude not too. My iOS neighbours are amazing and the lack of updates aren't their fault. I'm grateful they've given us a heads up on all the updates. I've gotten most of my dragons to epic before prices go up. And saved all my duplicates to trade off when I can. Beyond happy to wait for the updates, still trying for mercury o.o
    So do I!
    My iOS neighbors always send me golds everyday, though I can only send 3 for them, so in average, one neighbor send me 6 golds a week, but I can only send him/her 4-5 golds in respond, i feel guilty
    Moreover, they visit my island everyday, but I can't do it for them. So, I will accept any request from my neighbors

IOS users didn't involve in android's lacking updates, and they never look down on us because of this, so don't blame iOS users such as "I paid money for iOS updating" or "I didn't respond my iOS neighbors's exclusive requests" it's very rude and impolite

Rhino Keeper
    I have been hoarding apples for four weeks(after getting Mercury Dragon), so I'm very happy we are getting Caesar Dragon tomorrow and Valentine content soon.

Farm Supplier
    I have seen that it is confirmed that the Ceaser and Heart dragons will be coming to android/kindle. I have a few questions though...

#1- Is it confirmed that Team Lava does intend to update Android/Kindle users so that we can get the dragon album, boost tree, trading portals and pink dragons? If this is confirmed do they intend to update them all at the same time or is it going to be in parts?

#2- When TL does finally catch up Android/Kindle users do they intend to increase our food costs only after everything is caught up or are they going to increase food with only part of the updates?

I personally think that Team Lava OWES it to the kindle/android users to not increase our food and habitat prices until EVERYTHING is up to date. I also think as a token to us for all the frustration and waiting that TL should give us reduced food and habitat prices for a decent amount of time afterwords in order to give us a chance to at least catch up to everything (goals etc..). Please PonyRoar if you can take the time to answer my questions I would be greatly appreciative

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Valentine's Day edition will only be Valentine's content.

We agree this doesn't override any parity issues, but are happy that we're able to share the Valentine's content for both platforms.
    Holy cow!! I got an answer! !!!!!! Yay!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...thank you pony! It is disappointing but we now know...and again I dont want to come off as ungrateful. .. I do appreciate the valentines update and your response!

Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post
    Ok I can't help it... I'm glad we are getting the valentines stuff, but a part of me is a little disappointed it's not coming with an update as well.
    Tru dat.... I am also glad and disappointed at the same time....really an awkward feeling :/

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    Or maybe TL's making an exclusive element for us android players we will have some dragons that were created for android in order to having something to do while waiting for other features
    I'm daydreaming
    Wow, wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to happen. For once Android gets something iOS doesn't get. Personally I would not wish the agony and pain that I feel as an android user who has to visit neighbors with pink dragons all the time on anyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    Or maybe TL's making an exclusive element for us android players we will have some dragons that were created for android in order to having something to do while waiting for other features
    I'm daydreaming
    Lol, never gonna happen. But like GavGav2 said, I wouldn't want iOS users left out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Tru dat.... I am also glad and disappointed at the same time....really an awkward feeling :/
    It is awkward, it really is. After all thinking about it, I think I'm going to take the high road on this one. I'll put the disappointment I feel away and be happy with what we are getting. Is it ideal? No, but life rarely is. Instead, I'll take it as a positive thing. I'm looking at it this way... When has anything other than weekly updates of existing content been released to iOS and Android this close together? My point is, this close to iOS getting the Valentines version is progress. I realize the breeding elements are existing, but this isn't just releasing a weekly update. IMHO, It most certainly is a step in the right direction... which is what most of us wanted.

I don't remember when it started (my current account is actually my redo after I made some mistakes), but it was around the time of the Olympics because I remember failing the question for Athletic because it wasn't high enough level of our get a water dragon in time. Yet, I was able to breed one later on. Last count is think I have 6 currently, was hoping to trade a few in. 100 coins here I come... Anyway, I could be wrong in my assumptions since I didn't start reading the ds forum regularly until recently. Just wanted to add that disclaimer.

Executive Chef
    Good luck with the parity. Maybe you will see it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate that I can't edit posts. I should also know not to try and make sense at nearly 1am...correction about the athletic sentence... Because I wasn't a high enough level to get a water dragon in time. Okay off to bed with me before my kids wake me up in 5 hours...

Rhino Keeper
    It is a step in the right direction, but at the same time, standing still. A very tricky maneuver.
    TeamLava's always been very good at releasing holiday expansions in parity. Some hiccups here and there, but overall, very good.

I just remain flummoxed by how long it's taking to release the rest of New Dawn. It's totally inexplicable at this point. Unless they just don't care.

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast