Page 55 of 112 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    At least give us the Dawn Tree to help ease the pain of increased food costs TL. What kind of logic is this?
    The dawn tree isn't that great. The boosts that occur once you completed the goals is minor.

Give android the trading/crafting update. They need to do something with their duplicates other then sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Gotta say, very disappointed at this point. 6-8 months waiting for even just New Dawn goals/boosts never mind all the other new features iOS users are getting left, right and center. STOP putting all your coders on iOS and START getting them porting code to Android! This minor update is a slap in the face...updated food costs but no boosts STILL!!!! We've been waiting a long time for this. Now you're putting flashy stuff that isn't needed in iOS (the little rotating stars surrounding gems and other items received from trading for example...really? Who needs that? Just show what users received.) Adding little games (spin the wheel) and things when a VERY LARGE portion of your user base is completely ignored. No communication, no expected time frame, and you hang your forum moderaters out to dry by not providing them any info or if they know, they aren't allowed to say anything. Not a smart move.

Very disappointing indeed.

I second that and I'm on IOS. We don't need all that new stuff, the castles, the spin wheel, the breeding boost, etc. What we need is not to lose all our android user neighbors!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-13 at 01:00 PM. Reason: edit quote

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Give android the trading/crafting update. They need to do something with their duplicates other then sell them.
    Right there, that would be a big improvement

Banned
    This new update was pathetic, we got nothing... lol but they increased the food the dragons eat, TL sure know how to make Android users happy!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-13 at 12:58 PM. Reason: discussing third party game

Fashion Designer
    The dawn tree isn't that great. The boosts that occur once you completed the goals is minor.

I maybe could look like a noob but what is the need to keep duplicates?

Banned
    Well, we keep duplicates so if/when the trading/crafting becomes available for us, we can trade these duplicates for gems and start crafting the dragons. Selling a super rare for 100 coins is a waste.

Banned
    6 to 8 months?? Try August 2011. That is when the first post appeared from a programmer explaining the android problems they were facing. Kind of a long time don't ya think?
    New Dawn came out for Android in August of 2012. But I think New Dawn for iOS came out almost 1 year ago so you might be right.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I maybe could look like a noob but what is the need to keep duplicates?
    On iOS, there is Trading and Crafting. Crafting lets you make cerain things if you have the reqired material. Trading lets you trade in dragons for crafting materials. People are keeping their duplicates in hope of Android getting the trading and crafting.

And I have a big warning to all Android users. It seems the update released today for the original version of Dragon Story has the increased food costs. You may not want to update.But it also appears that everything that the Valentine's version has is now in the original version (pink, heart, and dark).

Banned
    Well, as for now, they haven't touched the Kindle version of DS. That is what I use to feed my dragons and there is no auto update on Amazon. So unless they totally remove the game from Amazon store, I am safe. Lower prices than New Dawn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Well, as for now, they haven't touched the Kindle version of DS. That is what I use to feed my dragons and there is no auto update on Amazon. So unless they totally remove the game from Amazon store, I am safe. Lower prices than New Dawn.
    You know you can turn off automatic updates, right?